Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Les-TA-Jon

2020/21 - The Run In and Top 4 chances - an Ongoing Analysis

28 minutes ago, ScubaBlue said:

Liverpools last three games aren't a given.

I don't think they'll beat Burnley away.

You can think what you want but if Liverpool win tonight every match they play you'll be counting down the clock from minute zero. After tonight they'll be odds on favourite in there last three games and that forces us to get at least a draw against Chelsea away.

Dynamics shift massively on tonight's result whatever it is.

• Like 2

This Man U Liverpool match feels reminiscent of the Chelsea Spurs match of 2016. In hindsight of course it didn’t decide anything, but it felt as if it did at the time. Perhaps this match will turn out to be equally irrelevant if we get the right results, coincidentally against Chelsea and Spurs

19 minutes ago, Gerard said:

You can think what you want but if Liverpool win tonight every match they play you'll be counting down the clock from minute zero. After tonight they'll be odds on favourite in there last three games and that forces us to get at least a draw against Chelsea away.

Dynamics shift massively on tonight's result whatever it is.

Haha, no I wont. I just can't see them getting 100% win record in their next 4 games. I'm clinging to that hope and nothing will sway me.

Last game of the season I will definitely be counting down the clock though!

Guest Bert Fill
33 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Surely if that happens there's got to be a points deduction.

Probably not if they’ve taken all reasonable steps to prevent it. Which they will have - there will be an army of police there, I’d imagine.

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yep that's my thought

Hopefully someone can dig up some tweets from 8 years ago where Klopp has found a video of a cat being put in a bin funny and they both get slapped with a 3 point deduction.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bert Fill said:

Probably not if they’ve taken all reasonable steps to prevent it. Which they will have - there will be an army of police there, I’d imagine.

... lol 

Sounds like the Man U players have made it into the stadium already, but the Liverpool players' hotel has been leaked, so might be targeted

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The game has already been played. It'll be a recording at 8.15pm.

This would be superb and a great act to keep it quiet for that long. One player (probably Spanish or South American) forgets and puts some stuff on social media only to be asked to take it down. Fans are confused why at 22:08 at full time, the sun is still shining.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The game has already been played. It'll be a recording at 8.15pm.

In all seriousness they could have done that to get the game played. Played it at 3pm let’s say and only announced the change after everyone involved was inside the ground.  

7 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Fans are confused why at 22:08 at full time, the sun is still shining.

What in Manchester?