Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Les-TA-Jon

2020/21 - The Run In and Top 4 chances - an Ongoing Analysis

I can see Liverpool and West ham both finishing on 64 points 

West ham

Brighton (L) 

West brom (w) 

Southampton (w) 

Liverpool 

United (L) 

West Brom (W) 

Burnley (D) 

Palace (w) 

Puts them both on 64 points and sees us safely through to the CL. Don't think they're majorly unrealistic results either

Edited by foxfanazer

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

If you read some of the posts on the West Ham forum, we are doomed.  Europa League here we come.

If we get one more point they have to win every game and make up 10gd in the process. I mean, it's probably not likely. 

I think for west ham the Brighton & Southampton games could be trouble.

for Liverpool it’s united and burnley that can stop them in their tracks. They won’t win all their games.

we have to come up big against Chelski and spuds win or draw. Think we will be ok.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Me looking at the table right now

bcf.png

Length times Girth over Angle of the Shaft (aka YAW) divided by mass over  WIDTH : southpark

4 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

Still bothers me that some of you seem content with a draw to Chelsea in the league.

Sure, it would still be beneficial to us, but I want to beat them twice next week and ruin their domestic season for being one of the ESL snakes.

If it's Liverpool that pip them, so be it, but I want to do our job of spoiling the cartel to whatever extent we can.

Whoever wins the cup.. WILL lose the league game

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

So do we want Chelsea to win tonight, so they'll be more preferential to a draw next week?

66 points looks fantastic btw, be nice if we could get a couple more.

Red cards and injuries galore tonight is all I'm hoping 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

So do we want Chelsea to win tonight, so they'll be more preferential to a draw next week?

I'd rather Arsenal win or draw. That way, a win against Chelsea secures top 4. 

Just now, VinceNoir said:

I'd rather Arsenal win or draw. That way, a win against Chelsea secures top 4. 

I have been looking at this, as no one has considered Chelsea... but if Chelsea won today, I think they would be willing to rest players for the league game next week depending on Liverpool result against Man U 

26 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We'll beat the Spuds.. they're garbage!!!

• Haha 1

A table looking at our current point total and our competitors maximum possible total.

Just shows how massive tomorrow night's game is with Manchester United vs Liverpool as it reduces our points needed from 4pts to probably one point if United win with our GD or two points if it's a draw. A Liverpool win is a disaster for us as it forces us to get two results from our last two games to keep our fate in our own hands as we have to assume Liverpool win their last three.

Chelsea 73

Liverpool 69

-------------------------

West Ham 67

Everton 67

Leicester 66

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chapero82 said:

Liverpool have won their last premier league 3 games and they are capable of going on an unbeaten run so it’s far from over just yet 

Are you sure about that? They've won 1 game hahahaa, the previous 2 they self imploded in the last few minutes and conceded in draws vs Leeds and Newcastle.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Are you sure about that? They've won 1 game hahahaa, the previous 2 they self imploded in the last few minutes and conceded in draws vs Leeds and Newcastle.

My phone showed the game dates the wrong way around you are right 😂🤣

Edited by chapero82
  • Haha 1