Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Man City - Match Thread - 03/04/2021 (Sky Sports)

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Perez hasn't done badly but there's some positions he's got in to where Maddison would be a million times better. Like just then or the attempted through ball to Vardy a few minutes ago 

I agree - he has got back and defended well - no complaints there. He has been poor going forward though.

One of these days a Ref will realise all Guardiola teams are masters of the technical foul.  Just forever goes unpunished and it’s a big part of the way they’re successful.

Just now, hebangsthedrums said:

Nacho not been great today, good run for the Youri chance but poor aside form that

Let's not single players out for being poor today, they all have been as negative as one another. But that might have come from the manager. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Literally every single time we try and take a free kick, every single time, Fernandinho steps in the way to slow it down. Ref hasn't spoken to him about it once. 

I know it's one of those common infringements that's often ignored by a ref but when it's the same player doing it every. Single. Time, you'd expect a word. 

I'd just ****ing smash the next one at him point blank to make the point. 

Pissed me off too, Tielemans goes to take a quick free-kick and he's grabbed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Perez hasn't done badly but there's some positions he's got in to where Maddison would be a million times better. Like just then or the attempted through ball to Vardy a few minutes ago 

Have said the same to a friend of mine. 

We've not had many attacking chances in the game but almost every move we've tried to put together in their half has flown through the 10 spot and he's butchered most of them. 

Not been sharp at all today, his ball control has been all over the place. When he has got a bit of space he's put in a couple of good passes but it's just taken him so much time to get the ball under control.