Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

We need to end this obsession with the 'big 6' now, and call them out every time one of their ex players turned pundits taps up a player from an unfashionable club, or demands they spend more money to make the top 4. Remind them of this farce every time we can. 

Exactly this. No point in all this outrage if we just go back to normal. It's past time every club was respected for what they do, not who they are.

Sky pundits are against punishing the clubs as its the supporters that suffer.....haven't heard them be so vocal about clubs that get put into administration. They still don't care about smaller clubs. These guys are just happy they've got their status quo, I really hope the rhetoric on sky changes to think beyond Liverpool and united at some point soon.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Sky pundits are against punishing the clubs as its the supporters that suffer.....haven't heard them be so vocal about clubs that get put into administration. They still don't care about smaller clubs. These guys are just happy they've got their status quo, I really hope the rhetoric on sky changes to think beyond Liverpool and united at some point soon.

And there's the out to NOT punish them but give a telling off...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

They've still got their jobs. I wonder if they will stop going on and on about the big 6 now and stop brown nosing them all the time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Swear Gary Neville was saying relegate them on Sunday?

• Like 3

One of the things I liked about Klopp's rant about Neville yesterday was when he said "He went to Manu - he went to Sky - he took the money - he was on the slope that has led to this". That's a total misquote, but that what I took from it.   If the SL is finished maybe we should start on Sky and the PL. (That's if we have so much "power"). They haven't really been that good for football fans have they?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

So officially, have only Man City withdrawn? 

Times headline for tomorrow included Chelsea... and says it’s on the brink of collapse, which I think is a fair assessment.

Mean the whole Liverpool squad have tweeted their disapproval I believe and Zlatan has come out against it.