Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

Guest bss9401
8 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This is code for "you'll just sue us into the ground anyway so we're not going to bother punishing you"

My word, UEFA are such hypocrits. 

Welcome back to the family. Bull.  More like "please can you please please uncancel the standing order?" 

42 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Depends are far the talks went, I mean the way it was sounding it could have happen next season which means this is the later stage. 

No This would only be testing the Water stage to see how the idea is received. Now that they know the reaction there will be plenty of back tracking now.

24 minutes ago, Liverpool FC said:

Liverpool fan, see us go through great times and the worst.

I have been watching this forum since the news broke 48hrs ago, you guys are amazing.

I, along with every fan i speak to, are against this.

i believe we, and every other team thats joined should be banned form europe for one year, this would effect our owners more than us !

reading your comments shows the difference, for you guys its all about the football, this is what football should be all about.

Sympathise with fans of all the clubs who’ve essentially been shown they don’t matter by their owners. At least you know the players are worthy of your support and respect. Focus energy on getting the parasites at the top removed from your club, best of luck! 

16 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Thing is Tottenham and Arsenal may feel they have nothing to lose as this is the only way they'll be playing European football for the foreseeable future,

Not only that but spurs are in a critical financial situation and would be saved by the reputed financial return from the ESL . Arsenal owners are under pressure from poor on field performances and consequent reduced income 

In the midst of all this we gave quietly had a good few days.  Chelsea draw, Liverpool draw and West Ham lose which seems to have almost gone unnoticed..

It's nice to be able to focus on actual football again.

24hrs is a long time in politics football.

• Like 4

Just now, Wymsey said:

Would rather LCFC try and join the Midlands Cup - in a Summer knockout competition with Coventry, Burton Albion, Forest, Derby and Mansfield Town - than join the 'Super League'..

You mean try and muscle in on the 'Brian Clough Trophy'?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Would rather LCFC try and join the Midlands Cup - in a Summer knockout competition with Coventry, Burton Albion, Forest, Derby and Mansfield Town - than join the 'Super League'..

If Arsenal and Spuds are the only 2 staying in then maybe call it the Sol Campbell Super Cup?

• Haha 1