Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

WBA Home Match Thread

Just now, trabuch said:

We are above them in the table. And thrashing a team they recently lost 5-2 to. We are better than them.

Interesting way of looking at it. For me chelsea are the bigger club and a real good cup competition with far more Wembley / final experience in recent years than us. Would be hugely surprised if we were favs with the bookies 

3 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Vardy was very muted, but I see that as a good sign.

You could tell a switch flipped in the Southampton game, he took it on himself to make something happen. I saw his killer instinct come back.

He didn't celebrate because he's not happy, he's determined.

I think he's about to romp to the end of the season...

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Haha not me I mean Vardy didn’t look like he was smiling 🙈😂

Maybe he was anticipating VAR pooping all over that goal.

Well this is happy days. Nice to take our minds off the ESL debacle for a bit after one of the longest weeks in our lives as fans.

It's far from over, of course. But the target at hand - especially with the FA seemingly ready to bottle giving the f**kers points deductions - is securing our top four finish to go with our FA Cup final appearance.

What a season it could still be. Proud of everything about our club right now. Well, apart from the Covid parties, but in fairness success does seem to follow scandal for us. :whistle:

We’re playing so well and look like a top-4 team. We’ve even scored from a corner! West Brom all over the place.  This is probably our best team for the rest of the season. 

I hope Vardy can go on a scoring run now, just in time for the run-in....

Edited by car1os
  • Like 1