Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

WBA Home Match Thread

Very good first half. Glad to see Vardy score again still not smiling though hopefully gets another in the second half. Youri is so good hope we get champs league just so we can keep him longer 

3 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Now I'm getting very nervous about the FA Cup - it's far worse when you know you should win it. We are the 2nd best team in the league when we have fit players. And without injuries we could have made it more interesting for Man City. 

Should we win it? I’d still put chelsea as favourites. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

Big San has dropped a big one here hasn’t he...

He looked like he was ready to pop. There's no way they will be that bad second half.

They need to win though so it could end up 6 or 7 and he'll do the classic we were better second half just because a few get yellow cards.... 

Just now, Md9 said:

Very good first half. Glad to see Vardy score again still not smiling though hopefully gets another in the second half. Youri is so good hope we get champs league just so we can keep him longer 

Not smiling? Tough to please :sweating:

4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

3-0 up at HT against WBA. And no Spider Kalac in goal to give me a twitchy bum in the 2nd half this time.

Bastard lost me £27 on a £1 bet for my customary 3-1 win bet at the time!

(For the young uns, that would have bought me my first house at the time)

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Is it me or apart from evans were the goal celebrations lacking pashun. (Sorry I’m lost without ESL or poor performance to moan about)

Vardy was very muted, but I see that as a good sign.

You could tell a switch flipped in the Southampton game, he took it on himself to make something happen. I saw his killer instinct come back.

He didn't celebrate because he's not happy, he's determined.

I think he's about to romp to the end of the season...

• Like 1

Just now, Bourbon Fox said:

Vardy was very muted, but I see that as a good sign.

You could tell a switch flipped in the Southampton game, he took it on himself to make something happen. I saw his killer instinct come back.

He didn't celebrate because he's not happy, he's determined.

I think he's about to romp to the end of the season...

Certainly showing he still has that pace, been brilliant today