Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, TK95 said:

It's called class and respect. He's still the manager that brought the FA Cup, I don't want us to be a toxic fanbase.

Sadly doesn't have enough dignity for himself though with these disgraceful decisions 

At least when we're in the championship we can say we have class and respect.

• Like 1

I'm positive he'll get sacked very soon, it's a matter of hours, or days at worst. It has to be. Take the loss, pay off the ****, appoint a new manager, stay up or at least give it a go! If he stays, there's no hope on the horizon. I'd rather have Preki's dog than BR at this point.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

I said before I thought he would be given the Villa game, I’m not sure we can afford to write off such an important game by keeping him in charge.

His position is untenable and any more games he’s in the dugout for, we’ll be throwing games and points away. We can’t afford to, we need change immediately.

You mean with him in charge it is not a write off?

he has to go and today so Stowell can work with them this week….

I'm not employment solicitor or know the laws but surely the comments he's making and decisions he making are unprofessional, underperforming on purpose, almost defamation on the club.

Obviously the decision making is harder to prove - but we all know it.

Surely he is breaching his contract? Surely there are clauses within the contract to make it less to sack him?

• Like 1

Just now, Matt said:

I'm not employment solicitor or know the laws but surely the comments he's making and decisions he making are unprofessional, underperforming on purpose, almost defamation on the club.

Obviously the decision making is harder to prove - but we all know it.

Surely he is breaching his contract? Surely there are clauses within the contract to make it less to sack him?

Thats too complicated, you ever heard of a sacked manager suing a football club?

Sack him and deal with it later.

Edited by Chrysalis

Every game, bar one, this season he's made a sub that's left the players looking around completely perplexed. He's deliberately ****ing the club up from inside, I'm sure of it. Get the money quick and keep the reputation in tact.

2 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

You mean with him in charge it is not a write off?

he has to go and today so Stowell can work with them this week….

No the opposite, by keeping him in charge we will be writing off the Villa game as it will be another lacklustre defeat.

A change in manager will loosen the shackles, improve the atmosphere (I’m 100% convinced) and give us a chance of actually winning!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

Matt Piper not holding back by labeling Rodgers as being unprofessional for his demeanour and language used about the club and players.

Good lad. Cares about the club first and foremost.

• Like 1