Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

6 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Fans could have done a lot to get him gone but they just stand there meekly taking it like the team.

If he survives this then I’ve lost all hope in those running the club. ‘Long term sustainability’, as they say, of this club is in the balance whilst he remains

Fans talking crap about getting behind the team and the rest of us being disloyal has allowed him to stay on. 

If we go down now it’s fully deserved. 

As for Rodgers, he can **** off and die. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Not really.

Chelsea down to 10 and off form.

Manchester United dodgy form.

Arsenal is the only game we have had which is the one could label as a expected loss.

I'm not sticking up for him by the way, but this result is more likely to make them think then losing to any of those three.

The club surprised me with the last 3 sackings as to how early they were. If anything I’m surprised now we have come this far and Top hasn’t pulled the trigger yet. Must be a big bill to foot to get him out the club and no obvious replacement. 

very difficult situation. Today he made good decisions dropping Vards but to continue to play non center backs alongside evans is awful, Thomas clearly couldn’t handle their pace and Castagne should have started, and making several defensive subs when we needed to go for it was just inexcusable today. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I said before I thought he would be given the Villa game, I’m not sure we can afford to write off such an important game by keeping him in charge.

His position is untenable and any more games he’s in the dugout for, we’ll be throwing games and points away. We can’t afford to, we need change immediately.

9 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Fans could have done a lot to get him gone but they just stand there meekly taking it like the team.

If he survives this then I’ve lost all hope in those running the club. ‘Long term sustainability’, as they say, of this club is in the balance whilst he remains

It's called class and respect. He's still the manager that brought the FA Cup, I don't want us to be a toxic fanbase.

Sadly doesn't have enough dignity for himself though with these disgraceful decisions 

Edited by TK95

Is there anybody that can give any argument, any argument whatsoever in defence of keeping this absolute clown employed for even a single day longer? There is literally nothing.

He is tactically inept.
Every single game he makes some mind bogglingly idiotic substitution or tactical change, often multiple per game.
Just about every single player has regressed under him, Maddison pretty much the only exception.
Transfers have been for the most part terrible since him and his cronies became more involved in recruitment.
He is too up his own backside to admit he is wrong ever or take any responsibility for his continuous mistakes. 
He is patronising and oblivious in every single media appearance.
He has alienated player after player.
The players have absolutely no motivation whatsoever anymore, it is his job to get them fired up, he is incapable.
We are a mentally weak team and have been getting weaker and weaker, how many games have we thrown away the lead in? Or conceded in injury time? I think it is 4 times since the start of last season we have thrown away a 2-0 lead, which is especially impressive seen as we haven't exactly done much leading in that time.

He has done absolutely nothing that gives me any reason to believe he can turn this around, there are no reasons to be optimistic or positive whilst he remains at the club. I am not even that upset anymore, I am just apathetic, he has managed to drain out any enjoyment I have following this club.

I am absolutely convinced that any number of random posters from this forum could do a better job managing this side right now.

• Like 1

Lost the tinest bit of faith I had him today got to go, feel like only reason he is not gone is due to his wage, if that the case and he feels that how cam he hold his head up in the job ? Do the right thing for the club and not your self Rodgers and walk