Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

There is nothing else to discuss anymore with Rodgers, just get him out as soon as possible and give the club a fighting chance of turning this round, he can't be allowed to continue.

2 minutes ago, darko2k7 said:

If he does go the media will of course blame the lack of investment and blame Rodgers will walk away with zero blame , but anyone that support leicester will know the truth 

Absolutely true though I do think that the scales are starting to fall from some pundits eyes. What we need, if Soyuncu does sadly leave for someone like Galatasaray is for him to take on for the team and really grass Rodgers up big style 😉 🤣

4 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I'm on the other side. I've backed Rodgers up until his comments about the board and now the get to 40 points. All obvious deflections to try and save face. Get rid 

I’ve never liked him or the football - and am never fooled by a manager doing well at Celtic (no offence Celtic fans)

Are we really in that bad a position financially that we can’t sack him? 

At this point, if it’s that bad, surely you park him up on Gardening leave and just bring in another coach. Just give it to Petty if we want to stay internal.  

It feels toxic. 

2 minutes ago, Dames said:

An insider account on twitter which can be bang on sometimes is saying he’s going to be offered mutual termination today and we should expect to see the news tomorrow. 

Not arsed about his legacy. A board with nuts would bin him.

Edited by kingkisnorbo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Question.  Peter Taylor or Agent Rodgers.  Who will end up being held in lowest esteem?  

Rogers won us the FA cup, I'm furious at him but in time I'll respect his achievements.