Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace Home Match Thread

You guys expecting anything else when pundits waffle about other teams/games instead of focusing on the only 2 teams playing today lol. Media will say the mass viewers only want to hear and talk about the big 6 blah blah blah 

O

4 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Leicester vs Palace and they are constantly talking about spurs 🙄

Anything to try and keep them relevant 

...one day when we are in the big 6 they may start mentioning us, till the we can keep qualifying for Europe.

Edited by LestaAl
Spelling

8 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Just watching Sky. As a Leicester fan, I'm really keen to hear more about Man City's win yesterday.

7 minutes ago, Bryn said:

R5L doing the same.

they have just talked about us for a good 30 minutes don't think there is much more they can say

• Like 1

Just now, LestaAl said:

O

...one day when we are in the big 6 they may start mention us, till the we can keep qualifying for Europe.

I dont care about them mentioning us.

I care about them talking about tonight's game.

Leicester vs Palace 

32 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Must apologise to sky sports having to put up with our game when they could spend 90 mins talking about Man City. 

That spitty scouser still manages to squeeze in a mention of the Merseyside Reds. 

• Haha 1

Is Fuchs injured or just not fancied atm? Haven't seen him involved for weeks.

Or maybe he's just cruising to his retirement while picking up his £40k a week. Top man :thumbup: