Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Is Fuchs injured or just not fancied atm? Haven't seen him involved for weeks.

Or maybe he's just cruising to his retirement while picking up his £40k a week. Top man :thumbup:

Fuchs-hope he makes a final appearance at the end of the season in front of a few fans-... will miss calling out his name.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Is Fuchs injured or just not fancied atm? Haven't seen him involved for weeks.

Or maybe he's just cruising to his retirement while picking up his £40k a week. Top man :thumbup:

Just not making the squad I suppose; we have a few of them like that. Shows the injuries are easing a little.

3 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

You guys expecting anything else when pundits waffle about other teams/games instead of focusing on the only 2 teams playing today lol. Media will say the mass viewers only want to hear and talk about the big 6 blah blah blah 

It becomes a self-fulfilling thing though doesn't it. If other teams aren't spoken about, less interest in them is generated.

We've already had TV analysis on this game yesterday, and there's a plethora of podcasts to listen to providing further analysis from the Football Ramble, Totally Football Show, Totally Football Show, The Guardian's Football Weekly, and BBC's Football Daily to name a few. I've not listened to it today but surely talkSPORT will have covered it at length as well.

Who's honestly waiting for Jamie Carragher's take on what happened?

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

That's amazing.

Palace's bench is where players' careers go to die.

I had no idea Jack Butland played for Palace.

It doesn't seem that long ago he was touted to be England's number 1 for the next 15 years.

• Like 1

If you are covering one match, focus on that. I get it when other matches follow but this is the sole match this evening. They had however long to discuss the cup final after the game yesterday so move on. 

This is where the Super League teams get the notion that they are the only important thing about the league. Sky may be outraged they want to bugger off but they push the theories too.

They could've had many pre-recorded interviews, chat with the managers, contributions from fans if required to fill the time. Cater for the people who are involved.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LestaAl said:

Fuchs-hope he makes a final appearance at the end of the season in front of a few fans-... will miss calling out his name.

My girl friend calls out his name still ! I'm used to it now.

• Haha 1

Just now, Wakeyfox said:

As a side note, did you know the seniorman's full name is.... 

Kelechi Promise Iheanacho

You have spoilt a young man’s dream, I slept well in the belief that his middle name was Kenneth, but now....

I usually hate moaning about sky not talking about us, I think it's a real "small club mentality"

But to listen to them all of last week go on about the European super league and how disgusting it was etc and then tune in tonight to listen to them waffle on about how bad spurs were yesterday has really ticked me off. Yesterday's game was already gone over with a fine tooth comb, why do they continually need to talk about it?? They've created this "big 6" then slate them for doing what they did, then go back to giving them all the attention :doh: