Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Southampton away pre-match

40 minutes ago, 420Hashish said:

I know we're being kind of cocky, but have we thrashed a team this season yet. Only game that comes to mind is the 2-5 Man City game. 

5-0 Sheffield utd? I feel there is one incoming in the next 2 games, if I had the choice i'd prefer it to be the Newcastle game as the turnaround is shorter in between games.

21 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Reckon this'll be Tighter than expected but we'll win 2-0.

Vardy 

And 

Ayoze

I’m expecting it to be a real close game anyway. Can’t underestimate this team but always say this about Southampton away -  said we’d lose there the other year and won 9-0 so who knows lol  

Just have to win 

then a week to rest 

soton will have the motivation of their Wembley defeat but if we can get the first goal then their heads may well drop ...

both sides  had midweek games last week - soton are usually high pressing but were strangely passive at Wembley ....hopefully they’ve gone ‘over the top’.  Ward prowse far and away their best player in the semi .... 

On 27/04/2021 at 08:10, Bert Fill said:

I’m worried about this one.

I’m pretty sure we’ve never had a good result away at Southampton on a Friday night.

It was a Friday night wasn’t it? In the rain as the goals kept coming. I was also there when we won 4 1, I think that was the previous season. 
one of my favourite away grounds 

With Ings especially out this has to be a good thing and improve even further our chance of winning.

We still need to approach the game in the right mindset. If we do then we should be fine.

Every win brings the finishing line closer and eases the pressure on the players.

I'm quietly confident knowing how difficult it can be to break teams down. 

If you're worried about this game, don't be. We all understand, experience tells us Leicester usually mess things up when the pressures on. But we're not that club anymore. Experience also tells us that when you know, you know. We will seal champions League this weekend and be able to go on to win the fa cup. It is written. We all know it, so stop worrying and enjoy the ride. And at the risk of sticking my neck out , I'm gonna say we're getting second as well. Glory days 

• Like 2

Just now, Dandy king said:

Anyone who wants to be positive about the upcoming fixtures and dosent care about grammar

Oh I'm positive, I'm just not sure you can be sure what 'we all know'.

I wish I did know, mind you, it'd be a lot less stressful. And less of the unnecessary name-calling, thank you.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Oh I'm positive, I'm just not sure you can be sure what 'we all know'.

I wish I did know, mind you, it'd be a lot less stressful. And less of the unnecessary name-calling, thank you.

I guess by ' we all know ' I was referring to all those times we've all watched our beloved city, and as the game goes on , you realise that it's not gonna be 'our' night. My point is this - this season is not going to be like that. We will get champions league and we will win the fa cup. And second place for that matter. It's just got that feeling, the same as when we started losing matches last season you know that we would lose to man u on the last day. The team looks well placed for this ( and for what it's worth , vardy to score the goal that clinches it ) Fingers crossed. 

Just now, Dandy king said:

I guess by ' we all know ' I was referring to all those times we've all watched our beloved city, and as the game goes on , you realise that it's not gonna be 'our' night. My point is this - this season is not going to be like that. We will get champions league and we will win the fa cup. And second place for that matter. It's just got that feeling, the same as when we started losing matches last season you know that we would lose to man u on the last day. The team looks well placed for this ( and for what it's worth , vardy to score the goal that clinches it ) Fingers crossed. 

I hope you're right. I just know that most people don't share your certainty - and I hope you (and we) don't have a nasty shock.