Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Southampton away pre-match

Again, not a game we can afford to take lightly. We've done the business against 2 sides we expected to be tough nuts to crack (1 was) now a different type of challenge against a side that is always motivated against us. I think we'll win but there will be goals and nail biting. 

Saints 2 Leicester 3 (Vardy brace, Kel)

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Exactly. I think we should be looking at taking 6 points from the next 2 games. Then we go into the games against Man Utd and Chelsea with no pressure really.

Absolutely, all games left are winnable, we have beat them all at some point this season already. No fear.

Southampton and Newcastle have nothing to play for these are the points we need to take, going into the last 3 games with pressure is not going to be tough otherwise.  keep the momentum from last night and fight with the memory of falling out of the top 4 last season like its something that needs to be be buried.   Like most people have commented Ricky P to start but other then that i don't see any many changes 

8 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Need to be ruthless and win again. Trouble is we ended Saints' season the other weekend and they could be out for revenge. 

When is Barnes back? Maddison is in one of his annoyingly common dry patches and Perez is Perez. If we can somehow fit in Barnes, Nacho and Vardy...

:wasyl:

Goals, Goals, Goals........

Just now, jamfox said:

Southampton and Newcastle have nothing to play for these are the points we need to take, going into the last 3 games with pressure is not going to be tough otherwise.  keep the momentum from last night and fight with the memory of falling out of the top 4 last season like its something that needs to be be buried.   Like most people have commented Ricky P to start but other then that i don't see any many changes 

Palace didn't have anything to play for, but didn't give us an easy time.

That's the beauty of the PL league, every game is a challenge.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Goals, Goals, Goals........

Between them they have 45 goals this season and that's with Barnes being out for a period, Kelechi struggling the first half of the season and Vardy struggling now. If we could somehow get all three of them flying at the same time it'd be frightening. 

9 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Palace didn't have anything to play for, but didn't give us an easy time.

That's the beauty of the PL league, every game is a challenge.  

Indeed your right surprises are dished out most weeks, Southampton will also want to make a point after they went out of the FA cup with a wimper but i'm saying our motivation needs to be based on the end of last season and putting that ghost to bed because we have more quality but we need to want it more because I think the team with more desire wins this one in the end

Edited by jamfox
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Between them they have 45 goals this season and that's with Barnes being out for a period, Kelechi struggling the first half of the season and Vardy struggling now. If we could somehow get all three of them flying at the same time it'd be frightening. 

Wouldn't it, even with Vardy struggling some of the link up play between him and nacho is brilliant, add in the power and pace of Barnes. 

If would could get them all on song, we could do something very special.

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

I fast 18 hours a day and 40 hours at the weekend.

It has zero negative effect once the body gets used to it, human beings don't need to eat every three hours, he'll be absolutely fine.

Exactly this. I fast as well and truthfully i feel about the same. But of course, I'm used to it. He'll be used to it as well. And given he's a professional player, that knows his body well, he'll be fine. It's a matter of managing it well more than anything and it's clear he's doing so

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

I fast 18 hours a day and 40 hours at the weekend.

It has zero negative effect once the body gets used to it, human beings don't need to eat every three hours, he'll be absolutely fine.

Sun sets at 20:26 in Southampton on Friday. Perhaps an advantage to be playing night matches. 

• Like 1