Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Who do you want Summer 2021

3 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

Spurs and Everton after Zaha for 40 million.

Personally hope he joins us. Can play up top, always scored against us, can play left or right wing. Think he will add to our attacking threat excellently. He will have to be marked closely leaving space for barnes, Vardy, Kelechi. Could be a great option. 

Some of our fans would crucify Zaha and that sulky attitude he has when things don't go his way. Good player on his day, but...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

Some of our fans would crucify Zaha and that sulky attitude he has when things don't go his way. Good player on his day, but...

Correct on his attitude, he definitely can let his head go down. I think in a better team he could be excellent. Can play either wing and ST. Could be a good attacking option for us. Definitely strength in depth for our, just a personal opinion though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

Correct on his attitude, he definitely can let his head go down. I think in a better team he could be excellent. Can play either wing and ST. Could be a good attacking option for us. Definitely strength in depth for our, just a personal opinion though. 

Definitely give us something we don't have, I just have quite a few concerns. One mans rubbish is another mans gold though, we're each entitled to our own opinion :thumbup:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Aouar available from Lyon this summer for under £25m. I’d imagine he’ll be looking for a champions league team tbf but we’d be able to offer high wages. Still only 22 and got 8 goals and 3 assists this season.

if Youri were to leave, a combination of soumare and this guy would give us really good cover and options.

Pure sauce of a player

4 hours ago, Dusty said:

Aouar available from Lyon this summer for under £25m. I’d imagine he’ll be looking for a champions league team tbf but we’d be able to offer high wages. Still only 22 and got 8 goals and 3 assists this season.

if Youri were to leave, a combination of soumare and this guy would give us really good cover and options.

That'd be great business, they were holding out for more than double this amount for him last summer. He's a terrific player as well.

2 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Jonathan Tah 

Hmm has regressed terribly any time I've saw him the last year or so, looks like a speed boat with no driver a lot of the time, which is a shame as a few years ago looked like he would be a monster of a player.

41 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Would like to see this happen also.

It would be nice to have someone who is a similar ability to Barnes (who I rate very highly) on the right hand side.

After losing Barnes we went three at the back so we didn't really have anyone bursting through midfield to break lines. Barnes has pace and power, Maddison has creativity and guile when he's fully fit and my ideal player on the right would be someone like Mahrez and Trinicao is a similar player although i don't expect him to have that quality.

With a back three I just feel we look a laboured side who grinds team down rather than blow them away like we did when BR first came here. You can't rely on two strikers with WB's and Tielemans providing the ammunition.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Would like to see this happen also.

Would love Trincao, far more exciting signing than James. 

Another one I think we were linked with a few years ago Ferran Torres has proved to be a decent buy for Man City, wouldn’t have minded him back then, obviously no chance now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theessexfox said:

I requested a SkyBet market for Tarkowski, he’s at 12-1 to come here, seems like a logical transfer albeit not much noise around it 

That looks an excellent value bet.

We've chased him for ages and it's now or never for Burnley to sell with one year on his contract. We have Europa next season and all three of our front line CB's have had injury concerns, we really could do with another to compliment them even if we revert to a back four again.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-transfers-james-tarkowski-4932006

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

How about a loan move for Donny Van De Beek, It's obvious that he's unhappy at ManU cos he's not getting any game time. Think he got something to prove  and will be raring to go because he's sat in the bench for a year.

Yeah would be well up for this. Would need considerable amounts of coaching though because he’s been really let down by the style of play he’s used to vs the shite he’s had to play this past year lol 

New name in the mixer, how about Amiri from Leverkusen? 11 goals in 6 since January as an attacking midfielder. Scored this beauty too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

That looks an excellent value bet.

We've chased him for ages and it's now or never for Burnley to sell with one year on his contract. We have Europa next season and all three of our front line CB's have had injury concerns, we really could do with another to compliment them even if we revert to a back four again.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-transfers-james-tarkowski-4932006

The link is from January...