Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Who do you want Summer 2021

4 minutes ago, FOXYTALK said:

Need a viable back up for madderz. Can't see him playing regularly with a bad hip next season. 

This is one of the reasons I would have Otavio here

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Would love it if we sold Maddison and replaced him with de Paul tbh

He'd be perfect for us. We're crying out for a creative outlet that doesn't go missing for large parts of the game.

• Like 1

Just now, Muzzy_Larsson said:

That ship has surely sailed with him signing a new contract no?

Yes, shame really as he would have been ideal really. Seems to have a bit of needle or niggle about him.  

Lots of interesting names being bandied around as would be expected.

lets not forget that we have a tendency to keep our cards pretty well close to our chests until deals are pretty much done. Can see something well left field happening, someone we never thought would entertain coming here, a big marquee signing out of the blue. Someone who comes here because of our reputation for being a great club with ambition, great owners, magnificent training facilities etc rather than the big bucks. In other words, just the type of person that fits well with our ethos but who is prepared to make a statement against the greedy six etc.

it has happened before, Cambiasso, Mancini (we almost signed Cruyff) so who knows.? 

Suggestons on a postcard to B Rodgers, c/o kp stadium

Apparently Eden Hazard is available :ph34r:.On a serious note, did anyone foresee his problems in Madrid? I thought he'd rip it up there with the little extra time on the ball players have in la Liga. Obviously injuries have played a part, but it just didn't seem to go well for him from the off. There may be a simple explanation but I don't really pay a lot of attention to the Spanish league other than reading the odd match report or seeing the odd highlight videos.

I’d like us to not bankrupt ourselves, so we need to be prudent in the market, and realistic without CL football:

Bertrand - Free

Demiral - Loan with option to buy (Juve)

Soumare - £20m

Courtinho - Loan Option to buy (Barca)

Tsygankov - £20m

Edouard - £18m

19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Would Reiss Nelson be worth taking a punt on or is he a glorified Demarai Gray? Arsenal are crapper than us but they make some strange decisions and I always thought Nelson was destined to be pure class.

he did well in germany if i remember right. would be a good signing imo

5 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

I’d like us to not bankrupt ourselves, so we need to be prudent in the market, and realistic without CL football:

Bertrand - Free

Demiral - Loan with option to buy (Juve)

Soumare - £20m

Courtinho - Loan Option to buy (Barca)

Tsygankov - £20m

Edouard - £18m

If you'd like us to not bankrupt ourselves how do you plan on paying Coutinho?

28 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

If you'd like us to not bankrupt ourselves how do you plan on paying Coutinho?

The Morgan and Fuchs wage off the books could go towards it, for example 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I don’t have all the answers, but that list I have put above is made up of quality loans, relatively low fees for those that require a fee, and also a free transfer. 

I’ve also not mentioned (until now) the players that we will potentially sell

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

The Morgan and Fuchs wage off the books could go towards it, for example 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I don’t have all the answers, but that list I have put above is made up of quality loans, relatively low fees for those that require a fee, and also a free transfer. 

I’ve also not mentioned (until now) the players that we will potentially sell

Hes on 220k a week mate....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hes on 220k a week mate....

Wow. He's only played about 20 games this season. Not even sure how many of those he's started or come on in the 85th minute.

We may just be able to use that £220k per week more wisely right enough. £220k, just wow.

• Like 1

Spurs and Everton after Zaha for 40 million.

Personally hope he joins us. Can play up top, always scored against us, can play left or right wing. Think he will add to our attacking threat excellently. He will have to be marked closely leaving space for barnes, Vardy, Kelechi. Could be a great option.