Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Who do you want Summer 2021

12 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....far far far too many questions.....!!!

He is a project and a half, we do not have time for this and he needs to grow up, he needs to become self aware as his career is tanking. I would rather have JLinz that take a chance with Ali.

Not saying dele alli is a viable option. However, these are his goals and assists (Premier League only)

2015/16: 10G /9A

2016/17: 18G/7A

2017/18: 9G/10A

2018/19: 5G/3A

2019/20: 8G/4A

think Maddison averages about 6G/6A over his time here. 

Lingard has scored more than 4 league goals twice in his career, 2017/18 and 2020/21 with West Ham. 
if you can get a tune out of dele alli, he’s clearly class. Not sure why he’s gone off the boil though.

Edited by OhYesNdidi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AS78UK said:

Going to get ridiculed for this one, but what about Deli Alli. Get him firing again and we have a solid number 10. 

If we could get him for cheap, and if the club + Rodgers were willing to take the risk, I wouldn't be opposed at all, he's shown that he is a versatile, skilled player and very unique to plan against when on form. Most importantly, he knows how to contribute goals, and he is useful off corners.

It would be a big risk though.

Been looking at out of contract players, Rodgers did hint at something to do with 'experienced winners'. I suggested this a year ago and maintain we should've signed Mandzukic. Anyhow - Javi Martinez is the one who caught my eye. Is he attainable, and is there any proper logic to it? He's quite versatile, loads of experience.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....far far far too many questions.....!!!

He is a project and a half, we do not have time for this and he needs to grow up, he needs to become self aware as his career is tanking. I would rather have JLinz that take a chance with Ali.

There are certain players i can't stand, sometimes without rational reason.   Kane is one, and Lingard is another.   Pickford is a third....proper random.   

Love now the seasons over you just see a players name mentioned and immediately think of whether we could sign them.

Apparently Neves could leave wolves for 35m. If Youri goes, he would be a perfect replacement although I’d suggest for that price CL teams would be interested.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LVocey said:

Love now the seasons over you just see a players name mentioned and immediately think of whether we could sign them.

Apparently Neves could leave wolves for 35m. If Youri goes, he would be a perfect replacement although I’d suggest for that price CL teams would be interested.

If Tielemans were not to sign a new contract this summer cashing in on him to the tune of £70-80m and replacing him with Neves for £35m would be very decent business imo.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

If Tielemans were not to sign a new contract this summer cashing in on him to the tune of £70-80m and replacing him with Neves for £35m would be very decent business imo.

I’ve never been that impressed with neves? He was incredible in their championship season of course but since then I don’t think he’s been that good. I know a wolves fan at work and he’d be happy to let him go, sounds like one of those players that gets a lot of hype but then doesn’t deliver, a lot like adama traore as well tbf. 

3 minutes ago, Dusty said:

I’ve never been that impressed with neves? He was incredible in their championship season of course but since then I don’t think he’s been that good. I know a wolves fan at work and he’d be happy to let him go, sounds like one of those players that gets a lot of hype but then doesn’t deliver, a lot like adama traore as well tbf. 

I never quite understood pairing Neves with Moutinho (cracking player still). Always felt they were far better when Dendonker joined them in the middle to add some legs and energy.

I think if you had Neves and Ndidi sitting, with Maddison in the hole, that's a cracking midfield.

Would much rather we kept Youri though. Neves is what Spurs are missing however.

7 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Agreed on Traore. Football is always down to opinions but I have been impressed with Neves quit often, he blows hot and cold a bit so take your point but I think he's still at a good age for someone like Rodgers to develop consistency in him.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Why would Neves come here though? We're a small step really