Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

16 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Apparently Benteke wants 170k a week :blink: so yeah cant see us wanting him / getting him and then using him as an impact sub.

170k? That’s crazy. 

I liked the idea of signing James a couple of years ago and still do, not difficult to picture him blending with our style and profile of players, imagine him on one flank and Barnes on the other and Vardy is one CF who can keep up with his breaks, an exciting thought

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

170k? That’s crazy. 

he is on 100k + at Palace. No transfer fee so demanding more... 

Cant see him stopping in England. Wouldn't surprise me if Inter get him if they sell Lakaku. 

Benteke??     What a huge waste of money this would be.  Thank God we have an excellent recruitment Team who would not be looking at this sort of signing.  

20 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

To leak lineups likely means he works in sports media in some capacity, the lineups are uploaded to a portal by clubs earlier in the day so broadcasters can prep graphics etc. You just need a password to that and many do. There was an instance the other week where an incorrect team sheet was input to that system and lots of usually reliable “ITKs” repeated the error. 

Other option is he works for the club, I suspect the former given how freely he spreads confidential info about the club, I’d imagine you’d be more worried about losing your job if you were a direct employee. 

Or, he knows one of these two types of people.

either way he loves the attention

Doesn’t work for the club. They hate any kind of information getting out. He’d be long gone now if he did. 

• Like 2

Guest SO1
5 minutes ago, Bert said:

Doesn’t work for the club. They hate any kind of information getting out. He’d be long gone now if he did. 

Hence your source for the "Perez Contract Situation":filbert_2:or better known as "play me or else"

9 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Apparently Benteke wants 170k a week :blink: so yeah cant see us wanting him / getting him and then using him as an impact sub.

Imagine having the audacity to be utter shit for years and then demand a huge pay rise at your next club. Got to hand it to the guy for trying and if some idiot club somewhere decides to pay him that then  good luck to him! 

11 hours ago, Ecdysiast said:

So no-one's talking about Youri to Liverpool or Barca then?? Agent rumours as contract negotiations finalising??

The link from italy was reported by outlets closer to Barca and Liverpool and they didn't seem very positive about this happening. Both clubs had other positions to recruit as priority and the high asking price would make the deal v difficult for both clubs. 

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/leicester-tielemans-e-il-rinnovo-c-e-un-problema-54261

Daniel James is an interesting one, he's good quick and direct which is something we do lack with only Barnes and possibly Justin, the real pace merchants in our squad now. I just don't see us signing 2 wingers though and we need a left footed right winger IMO. Kamal Sowah could be that additional option though so maybe Dan James is the one for us. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Daniel James is an interesting one, he's good quick and direct which is something we do lack with only Barnes and possibly Justin, the real pace merchants in our squad now. I just don't see us signing 2 wingers though and we need a left footed right winger IMO. Kamal Sowah could be that additional option though so maybe Dan James is the one for us. 

The problem is his 0 end product, he’s literally just pace. But we improved Barnes on that, so i reckon a loan with an option wouldn’t be the end of the world. 

27 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think a loan wouldn't be a good option

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

The problem is his 0 end product, he’s literally just pace. But we improved Barnes on that, so i reckon a loan with an option wouldn’t be the end of the world. 

He'd be useful if he could put a cross in from the right but never really seen him beat his man and put a decent cross in. Barnes has far superior close ball control and dribbling ability with end product added this season. 

Would take him on a loan to buy as he can cover both wings and see if he develops but would be v disappointed if this was a first choice signing to play on the right.