Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Soumaré (signed)

7 hours ago, The Blur said:

I am little behind at the moment.  Lot of posters being confident this is a done deal.  What is the hold up?

Same thing it always is at the start of the window, especially this season, people are trying to enjoy a holiday. 

It seems pretty likely, if not entirely certain, that Soumare, Edouard and even Bertrand are 100% done. 

Same with Youri's contract. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, SO1 said:

Possibly the window doesn't officially open until the 9th :dunno:

39 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Same thing it always is at the start of the window, especially this season, people are trying to enjoy a holiday. 

It seems pretty likely, if not entirely certain, that Soumare, Edouard and even Bertrand are 100% done. 

Same with Youri's contract. 

I had a mare there  lol

In my defence,  I typed this while being sleep deprived soothing a newborn to sleep!

Screw LCFC staff-  I think I need a holiday most of all!

2 hours ago, mazarron fox said:

The fact that the last home match our supporters were as flat as the team and it was picked up on by the media. Unlike Wembley the week before.

...was it flat...the atmosphere seemed good at the time!!!

A make or break game with almost everything riding on it and we have squandered a lead twice and the Chelsea game going in our favour. 

Supporters not just their to party but a genuine investment in the outcome of the game.

2 hours ago, mazarron fox said:

The fact that the last home match our supporters were as flat as the team and it was picked up on by the media. Unlike Wembley the week before.

Where was it picked up? I thought it was alright, considering it's 8k rattling around in there and most of our more fanatical fans weren't there on account of having been to Wembley. 

12 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Where was it picked up? I thought it was alright, considering it's 8k rattling around in there and most of our more fanatical fans weren't there on account of having been to Wembley. 

Fair comment 

4 hours ago, mazarron fox said:

I was in P block and it wasn't flat. In fact it was much louder than I expected given the amount of spread out fans present. 

• Like 1

Guest Bert Fill
10 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

'... He came to us from France, 

Our midfield to enhance...' 

‘The rest don’t stand a chance’...?