Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Soumaré (signed)

Guest SO1
19 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Soumare, of Leicester City,

Soumare, built like tree bigger than Mendy...

oh I don't know, feel free to work the rest out for yourselves.

That's absolute perfection. Frank would be proud.

5 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Soumare, of Leicester City,

Soumare, built like tree bigger than Mendy...

oh I don't know, feel free to work the rest out for yourselves.

Soumare, and Ndidi

Soumare, tackling for me

And in the stands, he'll win the fans

And watch as the Wilf, stops them playing

WIP 😅

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Not done until he’s seen in Morrison’s - although more difficult currently with the masks. Although, of course, he might be another chin mask w@nker. 

I bet the club are laughing themselves silly with everything done at the new training ground now after hopping to east mids airport and down the M1/A46. 

Takes all the fun out of it though unless fans want to play whack a newt on route to the perimeter with camera in tow.

15 minutes ago, psychonaut said:

Honestly from what I've seen of him doesn't look all that great. I hope I'm wrong obviously. Give us a little more depth i suppose.

Can't honestly say I've seen anything of him, so can't really offer a personal opinion, but the so called europeon expert they spoke too on talk sport the other week, reckoned he was a top player,  and we were getting a bargain. 

1 hour ago, Heymister2015 said:

Imperative we keep Praet! Can’t have Mendy, choudhary as back up! Praet, maddison, Tavares, dewsbury hall as back up for me! 

We will need at least one back up DM.

I just noticed the French U21's got knocked out so no reason this guy can't get on a plane to Leicester and seal the deal. It helps not having prospective players busy in tournaments (less risk of injury/more rest/time to settle into a new environment/training) etc.