Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Soumaré (signed)

On 11/06/2021 at 13:09, justfoxes said:

So we’re still on for 500 pages?😏

5,000. Let’s do it, but we need more Morrison’s jokes and fish references. Don’t want to crow about it but not enough bird references either. We need to be Robin Lille over this one. 

• Haha 1

Guest Bert Fill
On 10/06/2021 at 20:34, Sly said:

This transfer has been ongoing longer than Nicky Maynard at this point. 

Anyone know if we’re still in for him, by the way?

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Weird this hasn't been announced considering it sounded like it was done and dusted. Assume he must be on holiday and we're not announcing it till we can make some mad video of him

We have previous for doing this, did it with James Justin the other year too.

4 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Aye, which is why I'm not too worried about it. It would be nice if they could just confirm it without all the fanfare though haha. Just photoshop him onto another signing pic if he's not about

image.png.e0a6d2d3696a3f01a95ea2545de8f669.png

Couldn't you find a happier picture. Caption could be, translated naturellement, "I'll ring my ******* agent's neck. I thought I was going to Manchester. Leicester? Where's that?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, gerblod said:

Couldn't you find a happier picture. Caption could be, translated naturellement, "I'll ring my ******* agent's neck. I thought I was going to Manchester. Leicester? Where's that?

Haha, the man doesn't smile. We've signed the horrible b*stard in the middle that everyone has been clamouring for.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gerblod said:

well I suppose it could of been worse it could have been Spurs or even worse for Fuchs sake I could be going to the Goonies, well at least Leicester are ambitious and off to Europe !

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

Aye, which is why I'm not too worried about it. It would be nice if they could just confirm it without all the fanfare though haha. Just photoshop him onto another signing pic if he's not about

Pro Level! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

5,000. Let’s do it, but we need more Morrison’s jokes and fish references. Don’t want to crow about it but not enough bird references either. We need to be Robin Lille over this one. 

He was spotted in Morrison’s cooked chicken section eyeing up an extra tasty bird whilst plaiceing his hand on the counter scratching his pollocks !😱

Edited by justfoxes
  • Haha 1

I didn’t know Soumare suffered from vitiligo! 

• Haha 4

Amazing that he can still play at this level given what he's gone through. That hand transplant must have taken a lot out of him.

• Haha 2

Well if this gets announced tomorrow I’ll be very pleased. Will this have selling ramifications for us? Soumare is a modern 6 or 8 which basically means he can get game time in the Ndidi or Youri role/positions and offer something a bit different in each going forward carrying. Does this mean we try and get a fee for Mendy whilst there’s is still something left on his contract?