Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Soumaré (signed)

9 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Question..

If you split up with your wife and she attempts to fleece you and empty the Bank account.. what can you do?

Empty it first? Or buy a defensive midfielder as back to NDidi? (Not sure if this is a trick question?)

11 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Question..

If you split up with your wife and she attempts to fleece you and empty the Bank account.. what can you do?

Id be looking for other boobacys on market

16 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Question..

Freeze the bank account . Also I did read somewhere but don’t know how true some wealthy business man sold all his assets including his business to his friend for like £1 . Got it all legally signed  paper work etc gave his mrs half of what he then owned then purchased it all back at a later date  😂

Edited by baldeagle
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Question..

Wipe your arse on all of her leftover belongings - then give them to her friends as it was probably their idea.

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

Question..

What's that to the tune of? She'll be coming round the mountain? 

8 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

I haven’t been this excited about a potential transfer since Adrien Silva 

...can you remember the photograph of him the night when "he signed"!!!

He locked absolutely shell-shocked and I put it down to a poor photograph, but it was a harrowing look on his face as if he had just sold his soul and nobody wanted it.

20 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...can you remember the photograph of him the night when "he signed"!!!

He locked absolutely shell-shocked and I put it down to a poor photograph, but it was a harrowing look on his face as if he had just sold his soul and nobody wanted it.

They probably had just told him the paperwork was late 

49 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

They probably had just told him the paperwork was late 

...that was what I thought later that night when it was confirmed the deal had not gone through on time!!!

That had to have been a bit of great timing, to capture that moment.

Edited by sacreblueits442

3 hours ago, weller54 said:

Question..

Move your money instantly 

3 hours ago, weller54 said:

Question..

Somebody more criminally minded might advise you to hire a hitman, but obviously I'm not suggesting such a thing :ph34r:

Edited by foxfanazer

If there's no announcement in 5 minutes I'll assume the deal fell through because we lost Champions League football, we're selling every fan favourite player, Rodgers is off to manager Crystal Palace, everyone at the club has given up on ever challenging for Europe again, and we'll be relegated by Christmas. 

Edit: Got the date wrong. If he's not announced in 24 hours then the above is all true.

Edited by Verumex
I'm a moron
  • Haha 3

Guest Bert Fill
15 hours ago, weller54 said:

Thanks guys, some good advice there!

But I've decided I'll just sue the mare!

Well. I thought there had to be a joke in it somewhere.

I’m double disappointed: one that I failed to spot the joke; two that it’s so, so, very bad!

But top marks for the tortuously complicated setup.

In fact, it’s such a lovely soumaré sunny day, I’ll overlook my disappointment.

9 minutes ago, WarehamFox said:

Just seen him outside Harrison Murray in Oadby 🎉

7 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

Not at Morrisons? Defo not signing then, started a new job as an estate agent FFS

He’s  definitely soumare in the area then…

• Haha 1