Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

16 minutes ago, Bert said:

Make no bones about it, all three sides that come up need to invest significantly. 

Has there ever been a season where all 3 promoted teams stayed up? 

Think it few years back I know it happened but cannot remember year or teams swear Blackburn was one of them

6 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Next season is going to be interesting. For once the best and 3 worst side are switching places. Any of the 3 could stay up possibly all if they invest well. 

could be another bonkers season. I’m sure some of the lower end teams will be a little concerned. 

The important thing for me, as always, is; are there 4 or 5 sides going to finish below us, even if we have a shocker? 

At least 2 of the 3 promoted clubs will

And at least 2 of Brighton, Southampton, Palace, wolves and Burnley will

So, that means we'll avoid relegation. I hope. 

My 3 to go down are:

Watford, who will do their usual sack their manager in October and their next manager in February (Big Sam) and probably another manager in April.  

Newcastle, who might struggle if they don't buy Willock and ASM sustains any injury and also if they continue to play that £40m Brazilian flangepiece Joelinton.

Palace, who will need something amazing to revitalise their team and stay up.  

2 hours ago, Paddy. said:

Can see Palace struggling next season. No Roy. Half the team out of contract. Not looking good for them.

Absolutely. Their team isn't even particularly highly rated, but look beyond Zaha and Eze and they offer very little. And the latter may well be out until next calendar year.

Sorry Jeffrey. Still love ya. :(

Roy deserves credit for doing just about enough with them to keep them in the division. But they're a strange outfit - they have hints of flair but still rely on a counter-attack their players are mostly too slow to pull off regularly.

It could be a messy year for them next time out with the staff turnover that's set to happen. Eagles fans are gonna have to cross every finger and toe that they pull a blinder in sourcing players to fit a system. If Dyche goes there? God knows.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Ngolo Kante;
World Cup
Champions League
Europa League
Premier League
FA cup
Football completed ✔️

He's got 1 more to win, the Euro's.

Come back in a few weeks to tick that off too.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Just don’t get how Man city lost to Chelsea. Pep will be losing his hair over this. 

Way overrated Man.City. Chelsea win three times in a row and they are not that good. There is no outstanding team in Europe.