Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

On 30/05/2021 at 05:15, FoxinNotts said:

Ngolo Kante;
World Cup
Champions League
Europa League
Premier League
FA cup
Football completed ✔️

Harry Kane:

Audi Cup 
Football at Spuds completed ✔️

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I think they'll get Grealish but won't get Kane.

Not sure which striker I fancy them getting, Haaland, Belotti, Jovic, Daka?

Only Haaland fits their squad right now.

Daka they'll only sign to stop others doing so.

Belotti and Jovic not good enough.

Haaland is literally a goal machine. With how Man City create chances, he'll smash records. Much like Kane would.

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I think they'll get Grealish but won't get Kane.

Not sure which striker I fancy them getting, Haaland, Belotti, Jovic, Daka?

I’m not convinced villa will let grealish go for less than Kane would cost. 

you’re looking at least 125m for either of them. Which is disgusting money

38 minutes ago, surrifox said:

So you’re choosing to ignore the 11 minutes they spent on top of the premiership in 2015-16 ?. Come on , I loathe spurs as much as the next man but credit where it’s due 

Reached the CL final a couple of years ago , be a while before we do that I think. If Spurs find a couple of decent centre backs they will be firing again. Kane and Son are as good as Salah and Mané.

Can't see where Grealish fits in at Man City. They have Foden for the left. I don't know how Sterling has lasted this long under Pep to be honest, considering how frustrated he gets with other players. But who can afford to take Sterling off them? 

Man City need a striker, a central midfielder (but not Tielemans) and improve the full back positions before signing Grealish. 

Where would the French under 21s finish in the prem? That’s an unreal side (even without little wes).

Edit * this was meant for the soumare thread 

image.thumb.jpeg.058f39c4dde350c85be54e7de15e2c7b.jpeg

Edited by Lambert09

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I’m not convinced villa will let grealish go for less than Kane would cost. 

you’re looking at least 125m for either of them. Which is disgusting money

My villa supporting cousins are convinced villa won't let grealish go atleast not this season. If he does go they are going to take a leaf out of our book and milk every last penny for him. I'm hearing Mahrez might get sold by city and if that were to happen opens the door for grealish. Anyway agree with the rest of you guys that Haaland is the goal scoring machine they need and he's a physical beast too! Kane is stuck with not too many options unless manu take a punt on him. He'll probably get crocked in the euros anyway so that will be that. 

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Where would the French under 21s finish in the prem? That’s an unreal side (even without little wes).

Edit * this was meant for the soumare thread 

image.thumb.jpeg.058f39c4dde350c85be54e7de15e2c7b.jpeg

Comfortably mid table pushing decent top half. Depends how well Ikone, Gouiri and Edouard step up. Potentially top six if those guys all make it at that level. 

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

How come Man City want to off load Mahrez? He’s been about their best player since new year.

Dunno but any chance someone can have a little word with him to come back here :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Unabomber said:

How come Man City want to off load Mahrez? He’s been about their best player since new year.

Yes he has but I never felt he was a “fit” for Man City . Hard to describe but I think    He is seen as a bit of an outsider and they will probably cash out before his value depreciates 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Can't see where Grealish fits in at Man City. They have Foden for the left. I don't know how Sterling has lasted this long under Pep to be honest, considering how frustrated he gets with other players. But who can afford to take Sterling off them? 

Man City need a striker, a central midfielder (but not Tielemans) and improve the full back positions before signing Grealish. 

Foden plays on the right for them does he not? To be honest they all interchange so much, Sterling was always the traditional inverted left winger for them with one of Mahrez or Silva RW but this season they seem to play anywhere across that front 3 and the supporting ACM role.

16 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

I think a lot of people are underestimating Brentford.

They're a very well run, progressive club. 

Out of the 3 sides promoted, I think they might well perform the best. 

From what I’ve seen everyone is talking them up and saying they’ll do well just like yourself. I just have a feeling they’ll struggle. I don’t want them to, they’re a fantastic club. I just have a feeling they’ll go down. 

3 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Brentford will go down. X 

Not sure how we can make any predictions before the transfer window has even opened. They might have a Cambiasso up their sleeve...

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Dunno but any chance someone can have a little word with him to come back here :ph34r:

Ridiculous 

just what every team needs.  A player that not only doesn’t want to be here, but one that badmouthed the team after leaving.

do you have this much trouble getting over your exes?