Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Real Madrid trying to get it wrapped up quick sharp before a horde of blue wearing scousers book flights?

Edited by Dahnsouff

49 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Doesn't matter who Everton have in charge. It's like there is an invisible force field constantly pulling them towards mid table. Must be the dullest club in world football to support.

This. No matter who they have on the pitch or in the dugout, however much they spend or whatever they do, 9th. 

• Like 1

There’s lots of rumours about bad stuff happening behind the scenes at Everton. Over spending, having to take out big loans to cover losses. Investigations into over spending. I think Carlo has jumped before things went bad and Everton were happy to see him go as they couldn’t afford him.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Nuno, Moyes, Howe. Are Everton's board the most unimaginative people ever who just reel off names they've heard of? Seriously it's like the club is run by me dad.

Speedo Mick would be a better option. 

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Doesn't matter who Everton have in charge. It's like there is an invisible force field constantly pulling them towards mid table. Must be the dullest club in world football to support.

I absofookin love this - it beautifully and perfectly sums up the eternal crapness of Evington

• Like 1