Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd, A Match Thread

Horrible kind of pressure, where you know you should win against a side with so many changes and youngsters who have nothing to lose. We have to bully them and keep them in their shells. 

I'm very nervous! Will be avoiding here unless we are 3-0 up! Enjoy boys! :scarf:

Guest Harrydc

Play our own game and we should be absolutely fine. We tend to put too much pressure on ourselves which inevitabley comes back to bite us. 

2 minutes ago, shailen said:

Challenge accepted, just don't expect to find my profile if that happens. 

You’re not planning on reveling in misery and lashing out wildly at players in a naive and futile attempt to make sense of defeat post-match? Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Guest Fktf

I'm oddly calm. I hope because I have some confidence in the team, but fear it is because I'm resigned to losing.

2 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

You’re not planning on reveling in misery and lashing out wildly at players in a naive and futile attempt to make sense of defeat post-match? Different strokes for different folks I guess.

No I'll be outside the KP chanting Brendan out till somebody listens. Not one to overreact!