Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd, A Match Thread

Guest ttfn

No excuses today, this is an 11 United have never fielded before and will never field again.

We’ve seen in the past in cup games and at the start of seasons how difficult it is to gel players not used to playing with each other.

We need to get in their faces. Ole will only bring the big guns on if they’re in the game. Get after them, pray on the younger players and get stuck in.

If Newcastle wanted it more than us on Friday, we need to want this more tonight. 

11 minutes ago, TK95 said:

If we don't win against that lineup, we don't deserve top 4

I hate comments like normally but it is a fantastic opportunity against a weakened Utd to really go there and have a right go. I don’t mind us losing as long as we’re aggressive and get at them offensively. What I don’t want is to see us slow out the traps and passively try and find our way into the game. They’ll then bring on Cabani who will score and we’ll suddenly start playing good football from minute 75. You know it will happen 

Just boarded a flight to Istanbul and been told to switch off my phone..... I don't know if I can bear the wait to see the result... or the anguish of seeing it on arrival there 😱🤞🤞🤞

Pleeeease win!

C'mon Leicester!! 

• Like 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

We need to get in their faces. Ole will only bring the big guns on if they’re in the game. Get after them, pray on the younger players and get stuck in.

If Newcastle wanted it more than us on Friday, we need to want this more tonight. 

Get a couple of goals first half would be nice... if they are only one down with 30 left to play expect to see Fernandes and the like 

Although I'm not happy that he's starting at CB and would prefer he was a right back in a back 4, I thought Castagne was our best CB against Newcastle. Obviously that's not saying much but I think he is capable of playing there at least. 

6 minutes ago, Mark said:

We need to start well and somehow get in front at a stadium we never turn up at, as they have quality on the bench to win if we don't

Yeah we need to be 2 goals up IMO before the cavalry arrive.

• Like 2