Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How is everyone feeling?

Was hanging after a few jars last night. was calm this morning then that went to shit and during the match i thought i was gonna pass out. second half the rum started to kick in, goal goes in and in downing rum and coke like its no 2moro, bag of nerves for the rest of the game. Final wistle im in tears. bottle of rum gone now and im gonna be in bits in the moring worth it. amazing. 

Buzzing. Winning the league was always a bonus- I never expected it to happen and it never really occupied my thoughts.

Winning this was huge, I remember going to Watford the day after Wigan won it and saw some of their fans at Euston station going home euphoric. I wanted some of that.

• Like 1

It’s so surreal, I won’t sleep much tonight, the build up was torture, the game itself was torture, the 30 minutes or so after Youri scored, well I’ve never been so tense in my life, the 2 saves, I mean wow, then they score whilst I was having a nervous pee, ran downstairs despairing to see it disallowed then then final whistle came and just, well I just cried. But that goal, that trophy lift, Gary getting emotional, then Top coming down and giving out hugs, this is what I’ve waited for, this is why despite my pessimism from time to time it’s all worth it. 

image.png.d3d7f4b4d5a89d7620dd1ecb5a5bb341.png

Wet.

Exceptionally very wet, along with being drunk and omg so happy. I am so glad i wasnt born in London or Manchester and i have had to ride the ride. Emotions today (and even for the Man utd game) Killed me, but thank you Dad for making me born in Leicester and making me love the best (IN MY EYES) team ever.... 

• Like 2