Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How is everyone feeling?

Weirdly, I’ve got the same feeling you get when you’re about to go to a funeral 😬

You know it’s going to be sh1t, you know you’ll have to endure it and that there’s going to be some emotional ups and downs but you also know it’ll end and there will be some kind of closure. 

:unsure: :teehee:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

A mixture of nerves and excitement. Annoyingly though the nerves are probably overpowering the excitement if I’m honest. I think the fact we’re Leicester fans means we all know that even if we win the FA Cup we won’t make it easy for ourselves! 

Edited by rn9013

5 minutes ago, Milo said:

Weirdly, I’ve got the same feeling you get when you’re about to go to a funeral 😬

You know it’s going to be sh1t, you know you’ll have to endure it and that there’s going to be some emotional ups and downs but you also know it’ll end and there will be some kind of closure. 

:unsure: :teehee:

Cheers for that mate really helped lol

• Haha 1

I just pray all this excitement doesn’t lead to a flat performance.

This is a MASSIVE day, bigger than a lot of fans can comprehend, myself included. I just pray the team understands this and Rodgers hammers this home.

You Foxes 🦊 💙