Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How is everyone feeling?

3 hours ago, act smiley said:

Cursed it :(

I was thinking about getting a new TV during the week but spent so long umming and aahing about it the one I wanted went out of stock, so 2005-vintage 720p it is. Ordered a takeaway instead.

Yo were saying? lol

Just now, Royston. said:

Feels better than winning the league.

Never thought I could say that.

The league was more relief after months of thinking will we/ won't we.

First half we were outplayed

Scored a fairytale goal 

Morgan comes off the bench

Heart breaking Chelsea equaliser is scrubbed out

Lineker celebrating

Top lifting the cup

Perfect. Thank you God.

Sums up how I feel perfectly. Still feels surreal. 

Where to begin after that?

We all jumped the gun a bit after Newcastle last week but they made up for that in some style.The majority of us are eating lashings of humble pie tonight. 

It wasn't looking good after the first 30 minutes especially after Evans went off but the 20 minutes or so after half time was absolutely immense. Youri and Kaspers contribution today was just breathtaking.And 4 of the title winners on the pitch at the end (5 if you count Chilwell!!:D)

We all have a rant from time to time but how lucky have we been to have experienced the highs we have witnessed since the 90s. Playoff wins and 4 major cups.Incredible.

Enjoy the night my fellow foxes.:beer::scarf:

Edited by Blue ROI
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Where to begin after that?

We all jumped the gun a bit after Newcastle last week but they made up for that in some style.The majority of us are eating lashings of humble pie tonight. 

It wasn't looking good after the first 30 minutes especially after Evans went off but the 20 minutes or so after half time was absolutely immense. Youri and Kaspers contribution today was just breathtaking.And 4 of the title winners on the pitch at the end (5 if you count Chilwell!!:D)

We all have a rant from time to time but how lucky have we been to have experienced the highs we have witnessed since the 90s. Playoff wins and 4 major cups.Incredible.

Enjoy the night my fellow foxes.:beer::scarf:

Newcastle who

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hawk17 said:

I have never been so happy for someone I don’t know in Khun Top.

Just want to give that beautiful man the biggest hug right now.

Your dad is looking down so so proud mate.

Couldn't have said it better myself. To lose your Dad, your mentor, in the way he did - I can't imagine the pain he felt and still feels. Today just feels like it was written in the stars. He deserves it so, so much!

• Thanks 1

Chuffed to bits!

What makes our club very special is the fact that we continue to exceed expectations. 6 years ago, nobody thought we'd win the Premier League. Nobody thought we'd get to the Champions League quarter finals. Nobody thought we'd win the FA Cup. We've achieved those things in the space of 5 years, which is incredible when you compare us to the likes of Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea.