Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How is everyone feeling?

15 minutes ago, Webbo said:

People I've never seen post before are posting tonight. I love it, welcome. Tonight is a great night. 

Echo this, I think I made my first post on a certain 2.5.16 after a couple years lurking so hopefully a few stick around:D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Webbo said:

People I've never seen post before are posting tonight. I love it, welcome. Tonight is a great night. 

I hope you’ve seen all the lads with the shirts printed for Harris. He would have loved it and this win. Bittersweet I’m sure 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

I hope you’ve seen all the lads with the shirts printed for Harris. He would have loved it and this win. Bittersweet I’m sure 

If I ever see you make yourself known, I'd love to shake your hand. I was with his mam and dad today, bitter sweet as you say. I hope we can all be at the charity shield. 

So very proud tonight. I live in Somerset having moved from Leicester when I was a kid.  When I was at school and told people who I supported most kids hadn't even heard of Leicester. Well they do now, and my boy goes to the same school supporting one of the best teams in the league. He's never known what shit Leicester is and when I take him up to the KP his friends are all well impressed. Absolutely love it. So many great things today, teilimans goal which was so good it deserved to be the winner. Schmeical showing his shot stopping brilliance, and top on the pitch at the end after weeks of other teams fans protesting about thier owners. I love you Leicester city, your never boring and it makes it all worth it. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

The guy is actually called Joe too...

Apperley Bridge you’ve got to be joking?!

84C06113-BA2F-455C-902D-5333D2CA3D73.gif

I’ll DM you the next time I’m making a tit of myself in The Station 

• Thanks 1

You know its been a big night when you wake up elated that you're not hungover but then slowly realise its because you're still pissed!!

This has hit different to even the Premier league win...Whisky and Coke and leftover Chinese for breakfast for me, whats everybody else having?

• Haha 2