Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How is everyone feeling?

I don't quite know what to say.

Good things do happen to good people.  In a world where greed and power is a driving factor, a collective good can conquer.  Treasure this day people, it might not happen again!

Delighted for Jamie Vardy.  Take a bow son, take a bow.

• Like 4

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

13 minutes ago, 420Hashish said:

Makes it even better since the Chelsea owner is Russian-Israeli

Not sure if Abramovich supports Israeli actions in Gaza but I applaud players who are prepared to highlight abhorrent actions.

I know big money was involved but I didn't like the way Arsenal turned their back on Ozil when he was calling out China regarding treatment of the Uighur muslims.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Cheers guys and girls. Love you all. Love the community on this forum and hope to meet everybody on here someday. Beers all night to celebrate the special team and community we have at this football club.

Second the community shout out here.

I don’t post a lot, but every time I do all I think is I ****ing love you all.

If anyone is in Melbourne, Aus - beers on me when we catch up and for those of in other parts of the world, beers on me when I get to visit you.

• Thanks 1

I've never cried at the football before. But I did today. Couldn't control myself! Something me and my family and us all have wanted to happen for years and years and it finally has. ****ing get in

• Like 2

1 minute ago, adam said:

I've never cried at the football before. But I did today. Couldn't control myself! Something me and my family and us all have wanted to happen for years and years and it finally has. ****ing get in

My sister has no interest in football, and she was in tears with me and my old Dad.

Just like 2016, texts from people I don’t hear from that often, calls with family, a few sniffs and a few motes of dust in my eye.

I’m about to go and have a decent single malt on my back step and calm down further.

I feel absolutely phenomenal.

Cheers, you look lovely lovely people.

:beer:

:scarf:

Edited by Vacamion
  • Like 2