Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How is everyone feeling?

Hasn't sunk in yet. 

Picked the boy up from his grandma's and he was walking up the street in his Leicester shirt and my jester hat from yesterday going blue army, blue army.

Broke into a song of there's a starman... then seen a bloke cleaning his car in a Leicester shirt and started shouting blue army at him.. he's learning 😍🦊

• Like 1

I’m up shit creak foxes. Mrs has been in Leeds all weekend (since Friday) well after yesterday’s scenes you can imagine the house. Let alone the dog, who now won’t stop shaking in the corner (****ing traitor) who’s either had too much exposure to cannabis or Leicester and I’m not sure which lol  oh ****ing well ... we are the FA cup holders 

14 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Absolutely foookin buzzing.

Amazing being there, amazing reliving every moment of the day.

(The bits I can remember anyway)

Did you keep the FA Cup from the Leicester City Trivia competition? 

Just popped open a Koppaberg after murdering a fry up in a cob (though they don’t call them that where I live).

I was so nervous yesterday. I had a tension behind my eyes and headache all day pre match and then was shaking during the game. And then Youri stuck one in the top corner from 30 yards… Now the sense of utter jubilation and relaxation is setting in. And it is undoubtably one of the best cup final winning goals. It’ll played for years to come I’m sure.

Will we be allowed to have a parade? Like on Vicky Park after we won the title? I doubt it but it would be nice. I hope the players do a lap after the Spurs game, with the trophy.

Guest bss9401
3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Anyone else seen this absolute scum bags they are 

Screenshot_20210516-141752_Twitter.jpg

Whoever posted the video of that playful, in the moment action by Amartey needs a talking to. 

Just been down to the ground with my two boys and they were cleaning the team oach around the back of the stadium.

The driver invited us all on and showed us around, told us where each player sits and let them sit in their heroes seats.

They loved it and so did I, great memories for them.

17 hours ago, roblcfc84 said:

Don’t know if anyone else feels like this, but for me it just hasn’t sunk in. Like I never thought I’d see them win the cup. 

I still feel like this today. I've spent every waking minute watching clips, highlights, looking through the pictures, but somehow I still feel a bit dazed. 

The league win was different, I suppose because there was a much longer build up, and it was such a relief to finally get it over the line. 

This just still feels surreal, like it's happening to someone else 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bss9401 said:

Whoever posted the video of that playful, in the moment action by Amartey needs a talking to. 

On the radio it mentioned little wes

starting to think that little wes needs some guidance on social media use after his soumare input the other night  ......

Guest bss9401
2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

On the radio it mentioned little wes

starting to think that little wes needs some guidance on social media use after his soumare input the other night  ......

Yes I agree. If that's the case then he's fine with the A and B but is a little short on the C where that is concerned.

Words fail me how amazing yesterday was, being one of the fortunate few who had a ticket. The match itself wasn't the best but the atmosphere, the Tielemans goal and drama towards the end was just breathtaking. 

One of the best days of my life. :scarf:

• Like 4