Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

How is everyone feeling?

After a bad dream on Thursday night where I woke up certain that we had just lost the FA Cup final again (it took me at least half an hour to realise it was the wrong day), to wake up this morning with only a slight hangover knowing that we had just pocketed the Holy Grail is just fcuking fantastic. About to watch it again when my son arrives with beer replenishment...unfortunately he's a Norwich supporter so I'll be watching it alone I guess.

:scarf:

Was sick on the dog at some silly hour this morning, tried to get up but was still drunk. Wife won’t talk to me (blessing in disguise), I only drank a fraction of what I used to, but feel 10 times worse for it. I’m getting older and more fragile, which genuinely hurts.

But then I remember we actually won the FA cup, and beat good opposition in doing so, and ‘that’ goal....

I’d do it all again :)

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Shit_arse said:

Cup win - tick 

Hangover - tick

Morning blowie - tick 

As a single guy, it's been a while. 

But a morning BJ - whilst trying to watch the morning version of motd AND complaining that her head keeps bobbing up and down in front of the screen whilst I'm  trying to watch  - is one of life's little wins. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

Fvck your Top 4 cup. This is what football is about. Magical winning moments.  In my rocking chair i shan’t be looking back as fondly on finishing 3rd or 4th in the league, than winning the FA cup whilst bouncing around with my son and other the Leicester faithful at Wembley…

I hope we win our next two matches, but, I won’t trade anything for the memories and emotions that were created yesterday…. The magic of the cup is still there and I had my greedy little sip of it!

As a seventh years old who was at the 69 Final I couldn't agree more ✌

• Like 2

It was just a surreal time. Great to be back but to be with your mates again and actually win this FA Cup which I kept telling people how important  it is was amazing. The Youri goal at our end, the scenes, the no goal decision felt like another goal to us, the aftermath, the reflection and thoughts of " Did we really just do that". Amazing Amazing time. And it's my 50th today too...not a bad time eh!!!

• Like 4

proud. 

proud of the club, proud of the city. proud of the way that we come together and look after one another.

i lay awake at night with worry for the world but our city is a shining example of acceptance and what can be achieved if we all put our differences aside and work together. 

very, very proud. 

• Like 1