Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

34 minutes ago, Milo said:

I’m not arguing against the facts. 

I just said I’d be annoyed if both of those decisions went against us in a cup final. 

Perez’s handball - similar examples have happened and has been given as handball. 

And VAR is a fkin lottery. 

Give it a rest. Both correct calls and we just won the FA Cup!!!

19 hours ago, KansasFox said:

This is a dilemma.  Let me just throw this out there, but I think if we gave it our best efforts we could realistically win the Europa League, but I just can't see it in the champions league.

Would we rather feature in the champions league or win the Europa?

Win Europa I think but most will want champions league 

Guest StevieLynex
1 hour ago, SeCrEt FoX said:

IMG-20210516-WA0007.jpg

The money in the bank is safe, playing in a Champions League final is safe, but would you like to consider a gamble - stay and win trophies with Leicester or move to Chelsea. Now take yer time

Wore my Leicester top around Oxford today. Got a few congratulatory comments; the 'nicest' one was walking past a father and his young son; the latter in full Chelsea kit and the dad still saying 'well done mate, fully deserved and cracking goal to win it'. I presume the dad supported Chelsea too so nice of him to make any kind of comment!

• Like 2

Guest StevieLynex
32 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

The money in the bank is safe, playing in a Champions League final is safe, but would you like to consider a gamble - stay and win trophies with Leicester or move to Chelsea. Now take yer time

You've won nothing but your BFH Premium Faux PU Leather Case Flip Case for  iPhone 5C by Bullseye: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

26 minutes ago, Turtles Head said:

My mate has designed a couple of posters, available to buy here 

https://www.matthewjiwood.com/shop/lcfc-wembley

https://www.matthewjiwood.com/subbuteo-xis/leicester-fa-cup

0ACBD04F-B195-4D9D-AF8B-B184C35AC799.png

Tell your mate he's brilliant and I might order every Leicester piece he does for my new office.

• Like 1

Thought the fans really lifted the players yesterday, seemed to give them an extra push.

i was lucky to have witnessed history. Still knackered now and can hardly speak. Celebrations when the goal went in were absolute mayhem, bodies everywhere!

What a day...

27 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I am in a very bad way, feel like I’ve done some permanent damage to the throat lol let’s do it again yeah?

I am the same.

Try lots of red wine - that has helped mine this evening.