Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

He said our goal was lucky. Was it **** it was a great strike and he could’ve given youri credit. Fair play to him for making them watch our celebrations though.

Doubt he was referring to Youri's strike, surely he was referring to the Perez incident leading to the goal.

What an unreal feeling the entirety of yesterday was, a day you just don’t want to end.

Really feel like winning that trophy could be so significant for this set of players going forward, after all the criticism they’ve had for being “bottlers” to show up on the biggest stage and beat one of the richest teams thats in the Champions League final is beyond massive and I’m sure it’ll do wonders for their mentality. 

52 minutes ago, whitlock said:

Does anyone one know where I could find the full game to rewatch?

I’ve seen the highlights from both BBC and BT but would love to watch it all again.

BBC iplayer. I watched it all again today 🥰🤩

3 minutes ago, Hales said:

Bless him! It's happened to us all 😆

When we were smashing League 1 - 3rd division if we’re being factual - my son needed the toilet 90% of the times we scored, or so it seemed. Utter bellend and he ain’t much better now, but at least he supports the right team, unlike my eldest son who is a fake Scouse outcast. 

Edited by ARM1968

23 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Quite the opposite imo, thought he was quite gracious in defeat. Also he explained that he made his players stay on the pitch as a mark of respect for the winning team.

Fair enough. I must have missed that. 

Incredible, like Kaspar said, it really is difficult to describe the feeling and serve it justice.

I'm happy for everyone that stuck with their beliefs in the FA Cup competition and I know for the ones that attended the previous 4 Finals, I can imagine this was extra special.

The team was sensational, top performances all round, impossible to criticise.

We dunarff do celebrations well and surely we are the most popular team in the world again.

From the final whistle, even until now the coverage still continues, the scenes are simply epic!!

Well done everyone.  

I've often seen people claim on here that them missing the game by either taking the dog for a walk or going to the ballet or watching Derby play instead has meant Leicester won the game, well yesterday that glory can be part claimed by myself. 

I clocked the @NewYorkFoxes on Twitter posting pictures of them in a bar drinking early doors.

I thought, ooooh that's a good idea and opened up the bar immediately, (10:00 BST+2)

NOT A GOOD IDEA, I blacked out 2 hours before the game, Wife and daughter got back from a party, Wife fell asleep whilst putting our daughter to bed, everyone asleep in the house by kick off (19:30 BST+2)

I emerged from my comatose at 2am, checked my phone and there it was, we'd won it!!

Done and dusted.

I watched the game an hour ago and yes, it was truly epic!!

Edited by Danny Clender
  • Haha 4

Absolutely perfect day, really don't see how it could have been any better. The pub was sound and understood the magnitude of the day. What a ping by Youri and the celebrations were wild. The walk through town to the ground with every single car beeping like mad. 5 hours of tins on the stadium forecourt with lads I haven't seen it months. 

Thank you LCFC.

This feels like 2016 in the sense that the magnitude of what we have achieved may never sink in. I never thought that I would ever have this surreal feeling again, absolutely over the moon that people got to enjoy yesterday after such an awful past year.

• Like 2

My dad has finally resurfaced on social media after smashing his phone on the way to Wembley yesterday. Couldn't ring him or anything, but he got on the telly during our celebrations so I doubt he cares one bit. lol

Some of you probably know him anyway, so probably doxxing myself a bit (one of you found my Reddit account yesterday), but figured I'd relay his message from Facebook. Sod it. I'm on cloud nine today. :D

This is what it means! :wub:

Well well well, Thank you all for your kind comments. My Holy Grail is now complete!

On October 18th 1969 My Uncle Frank took me to my first ever football match at Filbert Street. We WON 2-0. The roar of the crowd, The floodlights,  John Farrington's bright white socks wizzing past several times. Rodney Fern, Lenny glover and Shilts. I was hooked. And since that day I have always wanted Leicester City to Win the F A Cup.

To You Uncle Frank, To you Vichai & Top, To you Mam for giving me your last pennies to get into some games . I've been there as we won/lost  Play Offs Leagues, League cups, the Charity Shield, QF's of the Champions League but THIS is the one we 'Old School' have always wanted. Over to you younger generation now to chase the European Glories!

Oh and if you are all wondering why I havn't responded earlier, I dropped my phone on the way to the KP to catch the coach for the trip to Wembley and it was smashed and unusable so I guess it was best to be on TV instead of all that messaging malarky. A truly Truly emotional and draining but fantastic experience. 😁🦊🏆👏

Christ, I owe the old git a few dozen pints when I get back. The good news? My local went all fancy and they serve that  Timmermans belgian fruit beer now. Close enough. We can just pretend it's in honour of both the Belgians we had on the field, innit. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Either way it wasn’t lucky as no rules were broken

Tbf, I would have felt a little aggrieved if the goal and the non-goal had both been against us.

Correct decisions or not, it still would have annoyed me. 

Just now, Milo said:

Tbf, I would have felt a little aggrieved if the goal and the non-goal had both been against us.

Correct decisions or not, it still would have annoyed me. 

How come? We know they were the correct calls. Can’t argue against facts. 

8 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

How come? We know they were the correct calls. Can’t argue against facts. 

I’m not arguing against the facts. 

I just said I’d be annoyed if both of those decisions went against us in a cup final. 

Perez’s handball - similar examples have happened and has been given as handball. 

And VAR is a fkin lottery.