Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

Guest ttfn
35 minutes ago, turlo said:

Is it true some Chelsea fans were booing when players took the knee before kick off yesterday?

Leicester fans too, some knuckleheads behind me were.

37 minutes ago, turlo said:

Is it true some Chelsea fans were booing when players took the knee before kick off yesterday?

Ours were too. I was shocked. Really going to embarrass ourselves when the crowd are in at home I fear. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Koke said:

Tuchel comes across as a bit of a sore loser.

I thought his post match interview with the BBC was very fair, he must have been gutted to lose that.

I think they're gonna properly slap us on Tuesday after they had to watch us celebrating in front of them for about 15-20 minutes lol

28 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I thought his post match interview with the BBC was very fair, he must have been gutted to lose that.

I think they're gonna properly slap us on Tuesday after they had to watch us celebrating in front of them for about 15-20 minutes lol

It was his choice to keep them out there which showed a lot of class and respect I thought.

Absolutely great to be there. The atmoshpere our fans created was simply magical and a great goal to win it. Wasn't pretty but who cares about that now!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, turlo said:

It sounded to me like there were some Chelsea fans booing, some Chelsea fans clapping, some City fans booing and some City fans clapping.

Most fans were doing nothing, standing there waiting for the football match to start (which seemed about the right to me).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whitlock said:

Does anyone one know where I could find the full game to rewatch?

I’ve seen the highlights from both BBC and BT but would love to watch it all again.

BBC iPlayer.

Go to the sport section and its there, the whole match and build up.

I've watched it thrice today and could probably get a couple more viewings in lol

Edited by tom27111
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Webbo said:

If you look at 51 seconds, you see the exact moment his heart breaks. 

Which is then immediately complimented with the excellently framed electronic board changing to ‘Decision: No Goal’ 

Absolute piece of art lol

• Haha 1

Jamie Vardy becomes the first player ever to play in the F A Cup from the preliminary round right up to the final. The only round he hasn't played in is the extra preliminary round.

What a journey. What a player.

Edited by Foxes1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Koke said:

Tuchel comes across as a bit of a sore loser.

Quite the opposite imo, thought he was quite gracious in defeat. Also he explained that he made his players stay on the pitch as a mark of respect for the winning team.

1 minute ago, The Guvnor said:

Quite the opposite imo, thought he was quite gracious in defeat. Also he explained that he made his players stay on the pitch as a mark of respect for the winning team.

And i guarantee he uses the crap feeling that they endured out there for 20 mins as a motivation for the CL final ......

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

He said our goal was lucky. Was it **** it was a great strike and he could’ve given youri credit. Fair play to him for making them watch our celebrations though.