Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

8 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I know Under was MIA, but was Praet there? Can't remember seeing him 

Is the dude in the suit not Under in the picture of Top raising the cup?

c1_2116571.jpg

2 minutes ago, stu said:

c1_2116571.jpg

No I think that's Sando the player's welfare officer. I looked at all the pictures on Gettys images and didn't see Under?

6 minutes ago, stu said:

c1_2116571.jpg

No, some random. No idea why Under wouldn't go, as if injured you'd still travel like the others did. He's more part of the squad than KDH and he was there. Rodgers said today that he is "unsure" on Under being available for tomorrow. Also, no mention on his social media about our win. All a bit odd IMO. 

Edited by STUHILL

50 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Or how finishing fourth in the league would be more important each season. Don't dare try and tell me those players would have enjoyed that more - and certainly not any supporters.

I don't want to sound too up ourselves but I really hope Saturday sparks something in other fans of similar-sized clubs to us who year on year bottle the Cups. They should all demand their managers go for it every year seeing the time we're having right now. Credit to Rodgers and his desire for trophies - he knows what'll make him go down in history.

Exactly. My thread got deleted but I was trying to make that point lol Saturday was a superb day start to finish, electric, and simply only finishing in the top 4 doesn't provide that. Also, players just want to win trophies, look at the emotion in the faces of our players having won it. Even pre match Kasper was talking about the excitement of playing in a Cup final. That's what it's all about.

Trophies are history. We can say in 10/20/50 years time how we won it. Also we become part of the small set of clubs (about 14 I believe) who have won the top flight, FA Cup and league cup which is incredible.

Honestly your point about other clubs is true. If Wigan can do it, at the time just a bottom half squad, then anybody can. That's no direspect intended I'm talking from a positive and inspired point.

• Like 2

Obviously I want us to qualify for the CL, but ultimately the game is played to win things.

I know there's an awful lot of money involved in CL qualification but Saturday's win not only showcased the club winning but also shone the spotlight on what a class outfit we are in front of an audience of billions.

I think Saturday has done more for the image of the club around the world than a few European Nights with a choice of TV games being played at the same time will ever do.

Just my opinion.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, bovril said:

ffs I can't do any work

I have deadlines as well. Almost can't be f**** lol

Just wanna put Sky Sports news on in the background and rewatch reactions but their coverage has been so sh** :rolleyes:

Edited by TK95

Sixty years of pain, and now a dream come true. I still find it hard to believe we have actually won this wonderful trophy. I feel like I could jump over the moon right now Well done to all the lads, and to Brendan, who I rate as the best manager in the league, who has worked miracles on a small budget compared to the rich clubs.

HAPPINESS IS       -      LEICESTER CITY F. C. :yahoo:

• Like 3

One of the best things to take from winning the Cup is that, no matter what happens in the future, players such as Tielemans, Fofana, Ndidi, Ricardo, Iheanacho were all able to cap their Leicester City career with a trophy and will all go down in history at this club. 

Then you have the likes Vardy, Morgan, Schmeichel and Albrighton who already earned their legend status but future generations will be able to look back at these players and realise they were much more than a one off 5000-1 PL win.