Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

I always thought if I saw Leicester win the league or FA Cup that'd be it, I'd be happy. I always wondered just how much joy fans got watching their teams win several trophies or regularly getting to finals.

But **** it I want this every season now. 

On 15/05/2021 at 21:39, Peterorange said:

Really enjoyed their coverage, apart from Ashley Cole who was dull as. Just wish BBC could have PL games next season.

I thought he was alright. Was very magnanimous in defeat. The hatred towards him whipped up by the tabloids is pretty sick when you think back to it. 

• Like 2

I know we were on the right side of it, and it would've been gut wrenching had it been us having the goal disallowed but it was offside and the right decision. I don't get the furore over it. I honestly think it was too close to call for the linesman and it would've been allowed without confirmation.

But yes, Jim White is insufferable.

• Like 1

Just now, STUHILL said:

You've spotted a gap in the market and knocked this business/link up in minutes. Respect! 

If I get a plain tesco mug with some permanent marker scribbles on though, i won't be impressed mate! 

No refunds. :ph34r:

• Haha 2

One thing that I've missed about attending a football match, UFRI - unexplained football related injuries

Can only assume I did this celebrating Youri's goal and caught the seat in front of me lol

20210517_173428.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

As a fan of a certain age, I may need to get myself of these! 

Screenshot_20210517-162543.png

This has got the most detail on it I've been able to get so far - have tried various places, but are more limited in what text you can add... WHERE FROM DAMMIT?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Danny being a moron yet again. Wouldn’t change either of my ‘euphoric moments’ on Saturday for the world. Thinking Perez hand balled it and Chilwell getting shown up in front of the world. It was bliss. It was VAR.

• Like 1