Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

2 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

People can't seriously be annoyed about this defeat tonight can they? We won the ****ing FA Cup boys

I'm sure Chelsea fans and players won't have enjoyed that win tonight, or the Champions League next season knowing they lost the FA Cup.

5 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

People can't seriously be annoyed about this defeat tonight can they? We won the ****ing FA Cup boys

I’m fuming mate but more at how we’ve played the last few weeks. That was an utter joke of a performance and highly likely to have knocked us out of top 4.

1 minute ago, Vestan Pance said:

I'm sure Chelsea fans and players won't have enjoyed that win tonight, or the Champions League next season knowing they lost the FA Cup.

Give over!!! You think they're over losing the FA Cup to Leicester? Chilwell for one will NEVER get over it.

1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

I’m fuming mate but more at how we’ve played the last few weeks. That was an utter joke of a performance and highly likely to have knocked us out of top 4.

Enjoy yourself!

Screenshot_20210516-010213~2.jpg

Edited by LaCiudad
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Not seen any pictures of LCFC engraved on the FA Cup. Is it on the plinth? There must be quite a few of those in existence as well as numerous FA Cups. 

They tried to engrave it on the base but Kelechi wouldn't keep still enough.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Blue ROI said:

Would love if someone did a video of Tielemans goal but in the old Wembley setting.

I’d love a 4K slow mo from the pitch side cam behind the other goal where you see him shoot, the ball hit the back of the net and all the City fans bouncing around behind the goal as Tielemans wheels away in celebration. 

• Like 1

Really wish the circs had been different re covid for the final.  I am so pleased we won it but feel like it passed me by in some respects due to being unable to attend the game.  Ended up watching the second half in a pub that was half full of non Leicester fans, should have stayed at home with family as I did for 1st 45mins.  Got home and watched the highlights on the beeb which were great to see though.

Anyone else felt similar? Obviously this was our first ever FA cup but it hasn’t felt the same as winning the league to me, not sure why really...

Edited by Vardinhio

12 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

ben chilwell and so many weirdos think finishing top four is as good as this ahahaha 

brtoher it’s ****ing wednesday and i’m still out

we love you leicester WE DO 

Is right la 

5 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

If you attended Wembley, don't forget to do and send off your PCR Covid test today 

From the BBC.... 

Event pilots have given 'positive findings'

image.gif.92686b050df972d675ee352e3c240364.gif
PA MediaCopyright: PA Media
More than 20,000 fans attended Saturday's FA Cup final at WembleyImage caption: More than 20,000 fans attended Saturday's FA Cup final at Wembley

The UK government's pilot programme of mass events has so far produced "positive findings", Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden says.

The Brits, the FA Cup final and the snooker world championship were part of a set of trials exploring the risk of transmission and the effectiveness of measures such as ventilation and testing.

Anyone attending the events, which were monitored by scientists, was required to have a negative Covid-19 test beforehand and was also tested afterwards - but they did not have to socially distance or show a vaccine certificate.

Dowden has told the House of Commons he knows places such as the National Gallery and the Tate Modern can only operate "sustainably" if the UK moves to the next stage of the roadmap out of lockdown, which would see all restrictions removed.

"That is why we set up the Events Research Programme to examine safe ways of doing that," he says. "And I can tell the House that we have had positive findings from those pilots at events such as the Brits, FA Cup final and Crucible and these will inform our approach to reopening at stage four."

• Like 1