Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

21 hours ago, TK95 said:

I don't know if it was just my area. But I barely remember hearing any clappers even though we were given one. 

And look how brilliant the atmosphere was. Not needed! 

Spot on.

Even if you're given a clapper ... DON'T USE IT.    Just have it as a pretty cardboard picture.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Was chatting to a Chelsea mate of mine today when playing football. He was absolutely livid with the decisions. Not sure why, because the laws of the game dictate that both were spot on - Perez not a handball and wasn’t checked because it’s not directly led to a goal, and Chilwell clearly fractionally offside.

Hate the rules, not the game. But he did show me a still image that the VAR freeze frame used and it did look like the ball had left Silva’s foot, and there’s always been this issue as to whether the technology is sensitive enough to pick up the exact moment a ball leaves a players foot (let alone the question of when this happens). 

**** it though, we won. If only they had VAR when Erland Johnsen took that swan dive. 

You can't play a game without rules. :nono:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

EMT had him on last night; I'm not sure if he was allowed to travel due to COVID reasons.

Rob Tanner has done an article about what the players were doing before the match etc. and he mentioned in it that Birch was there amongst the other club staff (Top, Whelan, Rudkin etc.) and was accompanied by his mate who is also the frontman of Showaddywaddy lol

https://theathletic.com/2592228/2021/05/17/rodgers-postcards-vardys-dogs-and-tielemans-messenger-the-inside-story-of-how-leicester-city-won-the-fa-cup/?source=user_shared_article

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Rob Tanner has done an article about what the players were doing before the match etc. and he mentioned in it that Birch was there amongst the other club staff (Top, Whelan, Rudkin etc.) and was accompanied by his mate who is also the frontman of Showaddywaddy lol

https://theathletic.com/2592228/2021/05/17/rodgers-postcards-vardys-dogs-and-tielemans-messenger-the-inside-story-of-how-leicester-city-won-the-fa-cup/?source=user_shared_article

Can't read because of the firewall.

Does it mention who sent the txt to Youri that he spoke about post match?

He said he'd received a txt telling him to hit the top corner.

Just now, MiDuck55 said:

His Agent/Advisor if I remember it right.

15 minutes ago, MiDuck55 said:

Business partner of Youri’s advisor/agent

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

That’s the only Athletic article I’ve been tempted to read, and behind a sodding paywall 

On 15/05/2021 at 21:06, KingsX said:

I bought three bottles of this rare old brew years ago.

IMG_0463.jpg.d0e2fc1894f4237853d2395f6fa57fee.jpg

Drank the first on May 7, 2016.  trophy0.JPG.8d59d2ef635da996980a3f663f8298b4.JPG

Drinking the second right now, May 15, 2021. *  trophy1.JPG.2ea8222d2dfdd24a16c5bfaec15c2690.JPG

Follow that trend and in late May 2026, I’ll drink the last as we lift one last major trophy in a stadium somewhere on the continent.

Youri, with a little help from Kasper and then Top.  It is written.

* It’s nectar BTW.  But those of you drinking Bud right now, I imagine it tastes just as good!

You’ll have to send me details looks amazing, mind you didn’t just celebrate with bud cracked open the Nectar Four Roses Single barrel had a few to celebrate our amazing win !!