Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

2 hours ago, STUHILL said:

Tonight's result shows again, how incredible we were to beat Chelsea in the Final. So proud :scarf:

2 hours ago, Gazza M said:

Even more impressive as Chelsea just been crowned Champions of Europe. It was a fantastic day!

But I thought the modern narrative was that we and Rodgers were some kind of bottlers/chokers/failures?????

Might go back and watch the game and post match again this weekend.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Would help if he could spell lol

Screenshot_20210530-003314_Instagram.jpg

To be fair, he did have a day off. Man City really didn't trouble him or anyone else. Quite an elementary tweet to get wrong though lol

I think I'm over it now, he's gone, but his decision to do so has been vindicated. I didn't want him to win this one, but he has.

I'll always want him to slice the ball into his own net against us......or anyone else he plays. As I said though, I think I'm over it....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Guest said:

We'd actually have been relegated

This is true, apparently the reason no punishment has been dished out to the greedy six for trying to form the super league is because they are looking deep into the coarse and looking to find the real perpetrator.

They have come to the conclusion that due to winning the league, challenging the top four and winning the FA Cup, we are the course of the forming of the super league and as such we’re to be fined fined £100m and receive a 40 point deduction next season as well as a 3 year European ban. We’ll also be told in no uncertain terms to “stop it” as we’re upsetting greedy old men. 

8 hours ago, KFS said:

Their fans tweeting about us still. What a bunch of weirdos lol 

It’s a badge of honour though. The “big 6” teams “fans” tend to banter each other all the time. Even if they’re not playing. It’s the relevance of the rivalry. The fact this major achievement has the Chelsea lot thinking about us suggests we now form part of that rivalry.

9 hours ago, enmac said:

No. 

I must be misunderstanding how it works then, because I thought there were only 4 spaces for Champions League football for England teams. 

Were Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool to be top 3 they'd get Champions League, and a hypothetical 5th place Chelsea get Champions League for winning, well, the Champions League. That would mean that 4th place is only a Europa League slot because all 4 Champions League slots are taken. 

Is this not how it works? 

2 minutes ago, Verumex said:

I must be misunderstanding how it works then, because I thought there were only 4 spaces for Champions League football for England teams. 

Were Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool to be top 3 they'd get Champions League, and a hypothetical 5th place Chelsea get Champions League for winning, well, the Champions League. That would mean that 4th place is only a Europa League slot because all 4 Champions League slots are taken. 

I think so.

Isn’t that how Tottenham missed out on the CL when Chelsea won it in 2012 iirc?

35 minutes ago, Verumex said:

It would have just increased to 5 in that scenario

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KFS said:

Their fans tweeting about us still. What a bunch of weirdos lol 

You say that as if our board isn't full of Chelsea hate and digs at Chilwell, Kante and Mahrez from grown men who are still bitter about one of them for one reason or the other.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SuperMike said:

Just seen the CL final. Once again Rudiger gets away with a brutal assault that, in everyday life, would be classed as ABH. He even looked shocked when given a yellow card, as if to say "c'mon ref, you must know I've got immunity...."

He shouldn't be allowed on a football pitch. I hope the authorities throw the book at him with a belated punishment.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

You say that as if our board isn't full of Chelsea hate and digs at Chilwell, Kante and Mahrez from grown men who are still bitter about one of them for one reason or the other.

If we won the champions league my first thought wouldn’t be to go on an Newcastle page and start talking about Perez. I’d be paralytic for starters.

3 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

This is true, apparently the reason no punishment has been dished out to the greedy six for trying to form the super league is because they are looking deep into the coarse and looking to find the real perpetrator.

They have come to the conclusion that due to winning the league, challenging the top four and winning the FA Cup, we are the course of the forming of the super league and as such we’re to be fined fined £100m and receive a 40 point deduction next season as well as a 3 year European ban. We’ll also be told in no uncertain terms to “stop it” as we’re upsetting greedy old men. 

OMG thats terrible. Will the club appeal such an injustice.?

What a great story for the Historians. In our Cup final winning year we beat the league winners, Runners up, and Europa finalists, Current European Champions, New European Championship Winners,

What a fantastic time to be a Leicester City Fan. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Verumex said:

These did used to be the rules. But it was increased if this scenario happens.

2 hours ago, Fox42 said:

I think so.

Isn’t that how Tottenham missed out on the CL when Chelsea won it in 2012 iirc?

I think that was the case, but there's been a rule change since and 5 PL teams can qualify for the CL.

• Like 1