Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

I was in Gamestop earlier on in Cork today. Went up to enquire about the xbox series x stock.

Before I had a chance to speak the man on the counter noticed the Leicester top and says 'congrats to Leicester,what a great win'.

Puts the bad results since in perspective. 

Edited by Blue ROI
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, mad biker said:

No, what you said was even worse !!

I was simply pointing out that the previous game has nothing to do with the current one. Rodgers will have preached this to the players before the match. Not really a terrible thing to say, if you want that pop along to the Maddison thread.

17 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Anyone else watched from 60 mins onwards from Saturday everyday at least once since?:scarf: still can’t believe, winning trophies is a feeling that will never get old. Especially after we’ve been in league 1. The feeling that day, to prem title and Saturday are so far apart. I feel very lucky. Thank you leicester for making my dream come true.

The bit after the final whistle where there's a wobble in Lineker's voice when he mentions his dad still gets to me.

What a day. You'll never forget it, wherever you were.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

The bit after the final whistle where there's a wobble in Lineker's voice when he mentions his dad still gets to me.

What a day. You'll never forget it, wherever you were.

Quite a lot after the final whistle gets me, but yes, raw emotion! 

• Like 1

I’ve been listening to the commentary at work all week. lol

Anyone in the neutral areas? What was it like, my fear was that it would be taken over by chelsea getting their hands on the tickets. However I noticed a few jumping up and down and the clip on the tv when they showed the goal disallowed on the scoreboard there seemed to be more than a few jumping around. 

I’m really just posting as I don’t want to see this thread drop off the page just yet. lol 

1 hour ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I’ve been listening to the commentary at work all week. lol

Anyone in the neutral areas? What was it like, my fear was that it would be taken over by chelsea getting their hands on the tickets. However I noticed a few jumping up and down and the clip on the tv when they showed the goal disallowed on the scoreboard there seemed to be more than a few jumping around. 

I’m really just posting as I don’t want to see this thread drop off the page just yet. lol 

I was in the second tier, seemed all Leicester fans around me.

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 1

On 21/05/2021 at 14:26, Vlad the Fox said:

I had a couple of tickets via one of the sponsors. We were second tier, in the corner, but at the Chelsea end.

There was a huge difference when the goals went in - when YT put us in front, me and my best mate went nuts, proper screaming, and there were a few small pockets of LCFC fans that were celebrating ... when Chelsea "scored" there were loads of them making noise or it certainly seemed that way, maybe being down the Chelsea end amplified things.

Again, just me and my best mate and few others went bloody mad when it was disallowed.

There wasn't much loud shouting during the game in our area, certainly no singing. It wasn't the posh corporate seats by the way but felt it was the right thing to be relatively respectful.

After full time we walked around the second tier towards the 'Leicester end' and there seemed bloody loads of us.

Would've preferred to have been among the proper fans but just grateful in the end to be there, in any seat in the ground.

PS It was a proper blag getting the tickets, might share the whole story one day!

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Interesting stat that almost a million more watched this years FA Cup final than last year's. 

2020 = 8.2m

2021 = 9.1m

There must have been a lot of interest in seeing Chelsea play.

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I had a couple of tickets via one of the sponsors. We were second tier, in the corner, but at the Chelsea end.

There was a huge difference when the goals went in - when YT put us in front, me and my best mate went nuts, proper screaming, and there were a few small pockets of LCFC fans that were celebrating ... when Chelsea "scored" there were loads of them making noise or it certainly seemed that way, maybe being down the Chelsea end amplified things.

Again, just me and my best mate and few others went bloody mad when it was disallowed.

There wasn't much loud shouting during the game in our area, certainly no singing. It wasn't the posh corporate seats by the way but felt it was the right thing to be relatively respectful.

After full time we walked around the second tier towards the 'Leicester end' and there seemed bloody loads of us.

Would've preferred to have been among the proper fans but just grateful in the end to be there, in any seat in the ground.

PS It was a proper blag getting the tickets, might share the whole story one day!

My worry was we would be massively outnumbered as they’d bag a lot of the neutral tickets. Mind you the noise we made it wouldn’t have mattered anyway lol 

I can remember seeing a fair few celebrating with us after though, must have been those you where amongst.

Just now, Vlad the Fox said:

My worry was we would be massively outnumbered as they’d bag a lot of the neutral tickets. Mind you the noise we made it wouldn’t have mattered anyway lol 

I can remember seeing a fair few celebrating with us after though, must have been those you where amongst.

On TV I could only hear our fans, really was like a home tie. Let’s get that going against Spurs 

6 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

On TV I could only hear our fans, really was like a home tie. Let’s get that going against Spurs 

I think I heard chelsea about twice. It was honestly one of the best “always” I’ve been in, league cup semi v wimbledon at selhurst park was special and this was up there with that, if not better, despite the limited numbers. Incredible is all I can say. 

• Like 1