Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

42 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

My worry was we would be massively outnumbered as they’d bag a lot of the neutral tickets. Mind you the noise we made it wouldn’t have mattered anyway lol 

I can remember seeing a fair few celebrating with us after though, must have been those you where amongst.

Wouldn’t have mattered. Genuinely we’d have been quieter if there was 35,000 of us there as weird as that sounds. Loudest we’ve had an away end for a long time that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vlad the Fox said:

My worry was we would be massively outnumbered as they’d bag a lot of the neutral tickets. Mind you the noise we made it wouldn’t have mattered anyway lol 

I can remember seeing a fair few celebrating with us after though, must have been those you where amongst.

1 hour ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I think I heard chelsea about twice. It was honestly one of the best “always” I’ve been in, league cup semi v wimbledon at selhurst park was special and this was up there with that, if not better, despite the limited numbers. Incredible is all I can say. 

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Wouldn’t have mattered. Genuinely we’d have been quieter if there was 35,000 of us there as weird as that sounds. Loudest we’ve had an away end for a long time that. 

Even though we were sitting at the Chelsea end of the stadium and above their fans, maybe 2-3 times they made a lot of noise, otherwise it was all from us from down there.

Made me even more proud tbh.

• Like 4

Guest Bert Fill
1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

I was reminded the other day that Tottenham always win the cup when the year ends in ONE. Something went wrong. 

No - I think they only win it when the year ends in one. Not always.

19 minutes ago, dayday said:

Just hope the cnuts get that points deduction now

they’d happily accept a 1 point deduction if it puts those charges behind them and they could start from scratch .....

anyway, it won’t happen .....both sides will get a fine and Chelsea could end up with a suspended points deduction if they commit another couple of similar offences. Any points deduction which would stand up at CAS would need to have precedent.