Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Social Media reaction

22 minutes ago, Osavo said:

lollollol

Weirdest fanbase ever. For a group of fans who apparently, "don't care about Leicester", they sure as hell do talk about us a lot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Weirdest fanbase ever. For a group of fans who apparently, "don't care about Leicester", they sure as hell do talk about us a lot. 

To be fair, everyone's talking about us, but this guy, like most Forest fans, doth protest too much.  Denying that we are local rivals is all they've got.  If they deny any historical rivalry as if we're beneath them, then they don't have to participate in said rivalry in which they'd be laughed out of town.  Better off squaring up to the sheep instead.

I hope they languish in The Championship for a lot longer yet.  I haven't missed them one bit.

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1

Glorious, glorious photos the day the players, the manager, the owners and all supporters will never, ever forget. 

Not only was history made yesterday but this victory will live long in our memories. Congratulations to all who made that dream come true. Thank you.

15 hours ago, ceredigion said:

There's more where there that came from. 

President Joe Biden has just tweeted ''Congratulations from the White Horse to the Leicestershire Foxes. Winning the FA Super Cup is a tremendous achievement and Tilemens's touch goal in the 3rd quarter is a moment I'll never forget''.

Harry and Megan said ''Service is duty and nobody exemplifies that better than LCFC. If more parents, grandparents and siblings heeded their example, the world would be a safer place for everyone''.

Madonna tweeted ''Go Lester.''

Jeremy Corbyn tweeted. ''Well done Leicester City FC. Now we must turn our attention to the ongoing oppression of the people of Palestine and people all over the world who are struggling on behalf of their self determination.''

SAGE advisor Dr Jonathan Van Tam warned against an outbreak of hugging and kissing in Leicester which might jeopardise the city's prospects of coming out of lockdown. ''Now is the not the time to let our guard down'', he said. ''As far as the virus is concerned Chilwell's goal still stands and the match is entering extra time.''

Piers Morgan tweeted ''I don't like saying it but Arsene Wenger's time is up.''

Queen guitarist Brian May tweeted. ''This match proves how essential foxes are to the natural environment. The culling of them must stop immediately''

Greta Thunberg tweeted ''How dare you? We have seven months left to save the world before billions of people burn to death and all you care about is a silly football match''

Prime Minister Boris Johnson tweeted ''How did the Old Etonians get on?''

Guardian columnist Owen Jones tweeted ''Today's FA Cup Final was a celebration of modern, diverse Britain. We must never let the Tories wreck it''

Paul Gasgcoyne  tweeted ''Large chips, 2 battered sausages, curry sauce and 4 cans of Special Brew. Ta Deliveroo.''

Very funny- made me laugh out loud- thanks! 

2 hours ago, Osavo said:

lollollol

Not been arsed about Forest for years. They’ve been a league below us for almost a decade and they’ve been well below our station for five years now. Plus it doesn’t have the same gravity as Cov with the East vs West Midlands dynamic and the proximity of the cities. Maybe that’s the part of the county I’m in but I’ll leave it to Forest to keep telling us how much they don’t care about us whilst staving off relegation and competing for the Brian Clough Tin Pot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Why would he have shared that video  ?.

For the same reason he made it, rather than savoured the moment - namely that he’s a self-obsessed moron for whom the experience is about him, not his club? 🤷