Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Daniel James

1 minute ago, Raw Dykes said:

I was going to say bullet dodged, but £30m!? That can't be right, can it?

I wouldn't want us spending half that on him.

£30m for Dan James!! I'm stunned.

I’d imagine Leeds reasoning is they’d agreed to pay £15m for him 3 years ago or whatever it was. But yeah it’s still horrific 

7 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

30 million for an average player?  Am I reading this right?  That's absolute daylight robbery at the crack of midday.

I don’t think Leicester fans can laugh at ANY club for spending £30m on an average player..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MPH said:

I don’t think Leicester fans can laugh at ANY club for spending £30m on an average player..

It’s just a transaction at this level in footballing terms. When your income is close to £200m a year, a wage bill of £100m, you use the balance to fill gaps in your squad. If it doesn’t work this year. You go again next year. 

It seems a lot to the average joe, however with only 5 or 6 trophies available per season, chances are you’ll always have fans of certain clubs, deeming players a failure, as they haven’t met expectations, albeit it that a trophy, or league survival.