Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

8 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

If a premier league club like Liverpool / Spurs make a bid in January he’s off. 

Disagree.. Even in the summer.!! 

If Club doesn't force him out, a LA Barnes. KDH is a one club player, he's a fox until I die..! 

5 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

If Club doesn't force him out, a LA Barnes. KDH is a one club player, he's a fox until I die..! 

I'm not sure about that. 

For instance if Liverpool were seriously interested, KDH would be off in a twinkle of Klopp's teeth.

• Like 3

I like KDH a lot, have done since he was about to break through.

I see him as a Leicester player for a long time, as long as we get promoted as he isn't a championship level player.

equally right now, he isn't a Liverpool or any other big top half club player, not yet (maybe not at all)

19 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

You do realise his move to Fulham broke down on the last day of the summer transfer window? Paulina(sp?) Fell through going to Bayern. 

McAtee was at our TG as the replacement.

Edited by Ashley
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You do realise his move to Fulham broke down on the last day of the summer transfer window? Paulina(sp?) Fell through going to Bayern. 

Even if that was the case it would've fell through anyway because we couldn't get McAtee

And I do think we would've been trying for McAtee as a signing even with KDH staying, not just as a replacement

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Don’t bother about media clickbait.:)

Guest glasgowfox
21 hours ago, cropstonfox said:

Strong whisper he'll be fit:whistle:

Is a strong whisper not too loud? :beer:

If what @CosbehFox was told before Christmas that we need to cash in on someone this summer, even if we go up then I suspect KDH will be the only sellable asset. 

Unfortunately the news we have to sell this month adds fuel to this fire and I wonder if what's happened to Everton and Forest has quickened this requirement for if and when we go back up.

Scary how few options we actually have to raise money if we are in the shit. Hermansen is well regarded by us but if we need £20-30m + then wheres it coming from?

7 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

I think he could if he finds the right team. He has a good mixture of athleticism, technical ability and foofball intelligence.

I think he's made for Liverpool with there Hi Tempo Game. I doubt they need him at this time and the fee we'd want could be a porblem.

I hope he makes it tomorrow because we need him and he could be the difference tomorrow night.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I think he's made for Liverpool with there Hi Tempo Game. I doubt they need him at this time and the fee we'd want could be a porblem.

I hope he makes it tomorrow because we need him and he could be the difference tomorrow night.

He's not that level yet. Still questions for him to answer at pl level.

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If what @CosbehFox was told before Christmas that we need to cash in on someone this summer, even if we go up then I suspect KDH will be the only sellable asset. 

Unfortunately the news we have to sell this month adds fuel to this fire and I wonder if what's happened to Everton and Forest has quickened this requirement for if and when we go back up.

Scary how few options we actually have to raise money if we are in the shit. Hermansen is well regarded by us but if we need £20-30m + then wheres it coming from?

I’d say Mavididi is probably the next sellable asset alongside KDH 

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Its thats the case we'd be better off breaking the rules and taking the points deduction.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Even if that was the case it would've fell through anyway because we couldn't get McAtee

And I do think we would've been trying for McAtee as a signing even with KDH staying, not just as a replacement

How do we know that the story about mcatee choosing to go to sheff u wasn’t put out there to protect the boy after we couldn’t complete as kdh stayed.  It never really made sense that he was at our TG if he wanted sheff u.  I would have expected Man City and mcatee to have decided against us with kdh staying here because of a lack of game time. 

Guest glasgowfox
16 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I’d say Mavididi is probably the next sellable asset alongside KDH 

Maybe winks but probably would not get time on the ball as much in the prem

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd imagine Faes or Daka would both be on that list to get that £20-£30m. 

Quite worrying the number of teams who are either in breach or have been so close to it.

Newcastle rumoured to be close. Wolves had to sell a lot to stay on side, Everton and Forest both bring charged. Wouldn't shock me to see West Ham and Fulham next up there. 

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It never really made sense that he was at our TG if he wanted sheff u.  I would have expected Man City and mcatee to have decided against us with kdh staying here because of a lack of game time. 

Wasn't it reported Man City were keen on him coming here, so even if he was desperate to go back United he probably felt he at least needed to hear us out out of respect to his club and probably Maresca. 

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I'd imagine Faes or Daka would both be on that list to get that £20-£30m. 

Quite worrying the number of teams who are either in breach or have been so close to it.

Newcastle rumoured to be close. Wolves had to sell a lot to stay on side, Everton and Forest both bring charged. Wouldn't shock me to see West Ham and Fulham next up there. 

I don’t think we’d get more than 15 million for either. It’s outrageous that we’ve lost such supposedly valuable assets or are going to, for free. Soyuncu (Fulham bidding 20 million), Tielemans, Iheancho, Ndidi etc.

32 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

How do we know that the story about mcatee choosing to go to sheff u wasn’t put out there to protect the boy after we couldn’t complete as kdh stayed.  It never really made sense that he was at our TG if he wanted sheff u.  I would have expected Man City and mcatee to have decided against us with kdh staying here because of a lack of game time. 

Had Sheff Utd even made an offer for him before he turned up at our training ground?