Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

10 hours ago, honeybradger said:

He's our best player and the best player in the league. Even when he's off it he's still been a difference maker for us.

Have to agree. I was also skeptical of him back in September, but he's really stepped up and become the main man this season after Maddison left and Vardy went past his best, he should be doing a clean sweep at POTS awards for both club and the division really. I get other players may be unsung or more consistant like Winks or Hermansson, but KDH is the difference maker in so many games.

He's improved under Enzo hasn't he. Arguably, he's now actually doing less but plays to his strengths more, rather than always trying to force the issue. I noticed in some home warmups he's striking with his right foot :ph34r:, so i get the feeling he is putting in the graft to improve his overall game.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Have to agree. I was also skeptical of him back in September, but he's really stepped up and become the main man this season after Maddison left and Vardy went past his best, he should be doing a clean sweep at POTS awards for both club and the division really. I get other players may be unsung or more consistant like Winks or Hermansson, but KDH is the difference maker in so many games.

He has massively been helped by being a main man now, and dropping a level. I now think he is a mid table premiership player which he wasn't when we were around those levels.

His goal last night was class. Such great composure to turn his defender and then finish it so well into the bottom corner. You can see his decision making has improved as earlier in the season he'd have possibly rushed the shot and missed or tried to find a pass and lost the ball. Unlucky with the header as well, great save by the keeper. Him and Wilf have become masters of late runs into the box and either scoring or assisting. 

He’s starting to become our MVP. Definately the heartbeat snd engine of this team. Despite his superior fitness Enzo will need to give him some rest from time to time as he will be red lining and we can’t afford to lose him to a long term injury. Our track record is not good as it is 

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I'd say KDH & Choudhury were the only players for us who really knew the rivalry. It's probably a fixture he's been looking forward to all season and I recall comments the last time we played them whereby he said he's been getting a bit of grief from Coventry supporter mates.

Tie that in with us losing, they way we lost, the way they celebrated (Inc a coventry player doing a crying gesture towards leicetser fans).....

And to top it off, the interview was probably less than an hour after the final whistle.

It's just raw emotion. I'm sure if he was interviewed today, he's answer different. 

I love it, shows he cares but people always need to winge about something.

This was my take too but sadly last seasons ignorance from the whole club still irks me.

So whilst it’s good to see KDH’s “arrogance” if call it that but hopefully Enzo and co aren’t as naive as yesterday (even before the sending off) was a below par performance..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

This was my take too but sadly last seasons ignorance from the whole club still irks me.

So whilst it’s good to see KDH’s “arrogance” if call it that but hopefully Enzo and co aren’t as naive as yesterday (even before the sending off) was a below par performance..

Last seasons arrogance happened over the course of 2 seasons, but capitulated over a very long period last season where even when we were getting battered consistently, there was this general air of 'its all just gonna be ok'. We need to give this team the benefit of the doubt that we are nowhere near that. 

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Last seasons arrogance happened over the course of 2 seasons, but capitulated over a very long period last season where even when we were getting battered consistently, there was this general air of 'its all just gonna be ok'. We need to give this team the benefit of the doubt that we are nowhere near that. 

Yeah, I see a different team to last season.

Last season was a bunch of players already focused on who their new club would be once they took us down.

This season, I see a bunch of players showing passion and wanting to impress.

You look at our defence,  one does a good tackle or block and they are all high fiving, chest bumping and everything. I do see some real passion.

• Like 2

People over analysing again.

He's just lost a game with a bit of needle and had a camara shoved in his face.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is a massive game that we've not turned up in

Away from home against a team in form, with a crowd really up for it we did the job in the first half, quieten the crowd and ground out a goal. 

Sending off put us on the back and made a good job of limiting them until they score in the 79 minutes, then the wheels came off a little.

You need adversity to forge a team in fire, this will help them grow them grow.

• Like 2