Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

He's improved under Maresca. He's stopped trying to do everything and he's linking up with the wingers much better. His fitness is off the charts, and the bursts of pace are frightening when we counter. I think the lulls in his performance where a side affect of Maresca tweaking his game, and sometimes a little patience is needed to see it all come together.

He will go to the PL next season a much better player than when we were relegated.

5 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Real turn of pace shown yesterday, impressive.

Birmingham cloggers may have helped accentuate his speed mind. lol

He's quick for a cm at PL level, let alone this level. His physicality is what means he's got a long term PL career, but if he can keep up this added level of quality/composure, that'll be what gets him a career further at the top end of the PL.

• Like 1

I've done a complete u turn on KDH this season, he's become a real talisman and adds so much to our threat going forwards. maybe in this division being one footed isn't a hindrance like in the Prem but I think he's actually come on leads and bounds and will continue to shine if / when we do go up 

10 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

I remember him saying he’d set a target for goals + assists he wants to get. Currently on 7 goals & 9 assists. Wonder what’s a realistic tally for him come the end of the season 

At the current rate, he's on for 14 goals and 18 assists. 

So I think 25-30 goal contributions is a fair target. 

Edited by coolhandfox

6 hours ago, CheeseHead said:

That was his best performance for us this season. Hopefully even better ones to come.

Hopefully next Tuesday.

Everything about him last night was why I said in the summer we should keep him. He's a fighter with a will to win and never quit.

Give him a couple more years and he'll make a great captain.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

At the current rate, he's on for 14 goals and 18 assists. 

So I think 25-30 goal contributions is a fair target. 

That's Adel Taraabt territory who had the single best season in Championship history (excluding strikers). Insane numbers for a central midfielder.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...