Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

England v Czech Republic Match Thread

I was screaming for the inclusion of Grealish. He did create the goal and it was a moment England needed, but didn't have much of the ball after that.

Saka was a revelation at times. Quick, aggressive attacking when he had the chance. He was a breath of fresh air.

Not sure the Czechs gave a toss about losing. Definitely bigger challenges to come. I think we should start as underdogs for the next game, if you ignore the ridiculous bookies and media.

Guest StevieLynex
5 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Tournament now starts, no easy route this time the true test is in the last 16 

Great achievement to be one of the best 16 teams in Europe - well done lads

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, StevieLynex said:

Great achievement to be one of the best 16 teams in Europe - well done lads

In years gone by, only eight teams played in the European Championship finals - that was a true test

Feel much better for skipping the  game. We will be put out of our misery in the next game and hopefully that'll be the end of Southgate.

Positive is that we doubled our shots on target for the tournament to 4 tonight. So well done lads.

6 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

We will talk proudly about 1 draw in 3 games and you lot will greet and bitch and moan about 2 wins and a draw.... swings and roundabouts. 

I'm sure we can count on your support in our coming fixture lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

We won't win the tournament anyway but even if we did, playing the way we are I'm not sure how much enjoyment I could really take from it. Hopefully we liven up a bit but I won't hold my breath

If we do win Southgate will be manager until 2050

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gazi Giray said:

Sure. Who is Southgate ? .. A defensive manager.. I can turn English Team to a biggest storm. Every game they take 3-4-5  goal difference. 

Start by taking Senol Günes' job. That Turkey side should have done much better.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I didn't actually! Right off the tip of my head. Highlight of our campaign. 

Well, you called it 100% off the cuff then.. Not sure why it is. Is it the relentless England media that makes us grow up down here almost always expecting more than we get? Conversely, I still think the Scottish media went a bit over the top, but the fans dgaf, they're just happy to follow the team, come what may.

Fair play mate, campaign is over but Scotland didn't disgrace themselves and you did shade the game at Wembley, that'll never change.

You still have a team to support in the next round, you just don't know who England will face yet lol

• Like 1